And Now for Something Completely Different...

artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Unfortunately, I don't mean the Monty Python flick.

To break away from the monotone of the recent shit threads here, I figured I'd let my Fakku peeps know about what's been going on in this side of the world right now. Saturday and Sunday afternoon, Nepal was hit by an earthquake. 7.9 on Saturday, 6.7 on Sunday. Both times, tremors were felt throughout the country, and spread even all the way to India and Bangladesh (where I am). Shit's especially noticeable from the 12th floor...

Anyway. Almost 2000 confirmed dead so far in Nepal, over 60 in India and 3 in Bangladesh. Each country's respective property and land damages can be considered as bad as their respective death counts. I already feel somewhat shaken by this, I can't imagine what they're going through.

Which is why I'm also sharing a link to some sites you can all donate to, if any of you care enough. Hell, even just spreading the word of what's going on here might be of some help.

P.S. Posted in IB because most traffic comes through here, and since anything "news-y" seems to get posted here most often anyway.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Just read that up. Prayers to those who were affected.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I remember seeing this on the news and my hopes go out for people as well. Nature is a bitch :/
I saw it in the news, that's just horrible. Good thing you're alright but damn. Lots of strength to friends and family who lost someone...
Swedes are coming to help
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Sorry to hear about that. Definitely an event that needs to be addressed immediately. I will donate when my next paycheck rolls in.

My prayers to the deceased. And the families they left behind.