Be the last one to post....

EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Sorry, you will not 'cute' your way to last post.

*trips and falls facedown*

*rolls over and poses with a rose in my mouth*

(Checks his cards, nods)

I play I See What You Did There, and then 'Not Distracted by the Sexy'. And now, I'm going to play my Mornington Crescent card to end the thread! Ha! There's only one counter, and I doubt any of you know it!

I'm a girl. o.o did you know?

There are only guys here except yuri. And hatsuname but I dunno... :c Makes me feel lonely

On on an honest note, the gender of posters here has never mattered to me. Act out whatever persona you like, I'll interact with it.

And regardless of your gender, my play stands!
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Sorry, you will not 'cute' your way to last post.

*trips and falls facedown*

*rolls over and poses with a rose in my mouth*

(Checks his cards, nods)

I play I See What You Did There, and then 'Not Distracted by the Sexy'. And now, I'm going to play my Mornington Crescent card to end the thread! Ha! There's only one counter, and I doubt any of you know it!

I'm a girl. o.o did you know?

There are only guys here except yuri. And hatsuname but I dunno... :c Makes me feel lonely

On on an honest note, the gender of posters here has never mattered to me. Act out whatever persona you like, I'll interact with it.

And regardless of your gender, my play stands!

Just saying because I thought you should know??? It doesnt matter to meeee~looky acts like a girl and I thought he was! And once people found out I was a girl they treated me different. I just want to know what type of person you are too maybe! Hmm..whatever! :D
Cute Eve doing cute things.
Just saying because I thought you should know??? It doesnt matter to meeee~looky acts like a girl and I thought he was! And once people found out I was a girl they treated me different. I just want to know what type of person you are too maybe! Hmm..whatever! :D

Oh, so you want me to treat you as I would a lady in this situation.

Very well.

JOCKO!

Please excuse my ninja mice, Eve, Shaneman. They bind you back to back merely for convenience sake. The suspension over a pit is me being a wee bit theatrical, I'll admit.

I'm sorry, did I forget to mention I'm part of the Villain and Nemesis Guild? Yes, others may be nutty... but I'm a CARD CARRYING BAD GUY! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you see what is in the pit, Ms. Eve? Yes, they look like innocent house cats. But they are not.

They are Saskatchewan Death Ticklers.

Ah! I see the good Doctor knows of them.

Yes, my good Shaneman. The Cute Death. The Prairie Pirate's Pet. Snockums the Reaper.

These unusual felines are native to the province in which I was born. Evolution saw fit to gift these tiny creatures with three rather interesting adaptations. The first is their extreme cuteness, which I'm sure Ms. Eve can empathize with. The second is their pheremons, which hold a unique euphoric agent. In most mammals-- mainly its prey and the few larger animals that dare to challenge the Tickler for it-- they produce a state of ease and lack of resistance. In humans... even the most stoic person is rendered horribly ticklish. Finally, their tongues.

They really tickle when they lick you.

I myself was born immune by the same quirk of genetics that renders me hypoglycemic.

So now, dear Lady and Doctor, unless someone rescues you AND counters my playing of the Mornington Crescent card... this thread will end with Kiba Eve Fumihiro and Dr. Shaneman... DYING LAUGHING!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
whaaa~!!! he's treating me different~! He flipped my skirt~! o(;o;)o
...I got lost in all that.
He must be a writer o(ò.ó)o
He must be a writer o(ò.ó)o

Indeed.
I'm lowering you to a cat based doom and you're saying it's obvious I'm a bloody writer?

That's actually kind of flattering. Thanks.

Still keeping you in the death trap, but thanks.
Last

Lock it now.
Akiryo wrote...
Last

Lock it now.

Doubt it.
Im giggling! o(ò.ô)o
Im giggling! o(ò.ô)o

I did explain what those cats do before I dropped you in there...
That's all folks
Akiryo wrote...
That's all folks

You forgot to thank Jacob for hosting us!
Lewd. But not lewd enough to end the thread!
you know what, fuck this. I win.

Boom.
All you succeeded in doing is sticking a song in my head.

Is that all you got?
I'll take your best shot.