Echo's Estate

echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Costume choices are like one of the hardest decisions on earth lol

Also im really surprised that the groping stuff you can do in the dressing room was allowed in this version of the game. I've seen other Japanese games that have similar mini games and that stuff is completely removed/censored for the English release
echoeagle3 wrote...
Also im really surprised that the groping stuff you can do in the dressing room was allowed in this version of the game. I've seen other Japanese games that have similar mini games and that stuff is completely removed/censored for the English release

Surprised the game got a western release period.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

well, the SK series has become pretty popular. The first couple of games was where the worry really was. The original release of Burst, the first game, didn't even have a physical copy. It was download only. Beacuse they were testing the market. Now that the series has proven popular its more likely to see more of the games.
echoeagle3 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

well, the SK series has become pretty popular. The first couple of games was where the worry really was. The original release of Burst, the first game, didn't even have a physical copy. It was download only. Beacuse they were testing the market. Now that the series has proven popular its more likely to see more of the games.

The original games, yes. As any kind of fighting is quite a popular genre. This a bit different.
Then again, they released the cooking game over here and that's even more obscure.
new desktop background

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://image.ibb.co/bONryR/Untitled.jpg
echoeagle3 wrote...
new desktop background

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://image.ibb.co/bONryR/Untitled.jpg

Nice.
Dam, this might be the one of the most arousing ones Ive seen here.

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/middle-aged-remake-english

Hope I find more like this one
Discord won't connect.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Discord won't connect.

ah, so its not just me
echoeagle3 wrote...
ah, so its not just me

Oh, it finally did.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
ah, so its not just me

Oh, it finally did.

Ya its back now
I can't send any messages though. Get an error.
Guy spends whole episode freaking out about confessing to the girl he likes. The time comes and he manages to confess. The girl misunderstands and thinks he is talking about someone else, the guy doesn't try and clear up the misunderstanding.

WHAT
THE
FUCK!

THAT KIND OF SHIT PISSES ME OFF! SCREW THE WRITERS OF THAT!
Why wouldn't you try and clear it up? O.o
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Why wouldn't you try and clear it up? O.o

Because idiot writers.
Dr Shaneman wrote...

ah yes, I've seen that one.
That First pic! LOVE THAT! Haven't seen that pic of her.
I've seen the second one, still good though
lol, poor Hibari
Daidouji is a favorite of mine you know? Shes great.
I can't to say the tit bouncing on that Shiki pic looks really awkward and unnatural
echoeagle3 wrote...
That First pic! LOVE THAT! Haven't seen that pic of her.
I've seen the second one, still good though
lol, poor Hibari
Daidouji is a favorite of mine you know? Shes great.
I can't to say the tit bouncing on that Shiki pic looks really awkward and unnatural

mmm that Haruka was the best of everything I saw.
I remember you saying you liked Daidouji. Why I picked it. She has a good Paradise Episode in PBS.