[Locked] FAKKU Café v5.3

Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Shane, she's here!

Observation mode.

She seems to be working at the bar today, which is across from me. Maybe she poured my beer? I see walking here and there and to answer your question, hard to tell, their uniform doesn't really emphasize the ass lol

Aww okay.

Shane is such an ass man

More of a foot and chest man lol
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Yet, he still asks me to find out if she's got a nice ass, rather then any other part of her..... Hmm...*jjjjiiiiii*
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Good night!
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Yet, he still asks me to find out if she's got a nice ass, rather then any other part of her..... Hmm...*jjjjiiiiii*

Tell me her bust size and sock style then.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Breasts > Ass
echoeagle3 wrote...
Breasts > Ass

Yup.

Obviously someone didn't agree. Sorry.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Tell me her bust size and sock style then.

Well.... She appears to be in the low 90cm's just wise. Socks appear to be just solid black due to this being where she works and uniforms are required etc. If you wanted to know that first, ask that first instead of asking about her ass xD
Looky-tan wrote...
Well.... She appears to be in the low 90cm's just wise. Socks appear to be just solid black due to this being where she works and uniforms are required etc. If you wanted to know that first, ask that first instead of asking about her ass xD

Fair point lol
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

Fair point lol

Shane just doesn't wanna admit to his ass loving side being greater than his breast loving side.
Looky-tan wrote...
Shane just doesn't wanna admit to his ass loving side being greater than his breast loving side.

I do like ases, but breasts turns me on more.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

No comment....
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

No comment....

Good Looky.

Now bed time for me.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

No comment....

Good Looky.

Now bed time for me.

Okies~~ have a nice dream about the sushi girl xD
Looky-tan wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

No comment....

I just like to suckle! D:

Ok Im a chest man too fuck~! *throws papers in the air*

I mean wo-man.

Dream about her covered in sushi~
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...

I just like to suckle! D:

Ok Im a chest man too fuck~! *throws papers in the air*

I mean wo-man.

Dream about her covered in sushi~

Nee-chan is totally a chest wo-man xD

I beat Shane is having a lewd dream about her!!
So far Hatsun has 5 kittens from 5 different papas

Alice
Crystal
Blair
Hatsunimi
Mitsuki
*leaves a letter on the table for eddie and luin*

I'm sorry I molested you. -Eve (._.)

@Looky *huggles* I feel sleepy even though I was asleep kinda all day again though I admittedly did not sleep the night before. Im glad~I want my schedule to be fixed because I have to call these people for an interview today! (Didnt yet->_<) I will today for sure I'm ready to work wiff kitties, puppies, fish,ferrets,bungalow's D:

*hovers in kitty section* ~('3')~

@Looky *huggles* I feel sleepy even though I was asleep kinda all day again though I admittedly did not sleep the night before. Im glad~I want my schedule to be fixed because I have to call these people for an interview today! (Didnt yet->_<) I will today for sure I'm ready to work wiff kitties, puppies, fish,ferrets,bungalow's D:

I felt soooooooo sleepy today, I got like 8hrs worth, but I just kept wanting to go back to bed >_<.
Maybe I will... and snuggle my Shane pillow?
Looky-tan wrote...

I felt soooooooo sleepy today, I got like 8hrs worth, but I just kept wanting to go back to bed >_<.
Maybe I will... and snuggle my Shane pillow?

Oh. I guess you need a good rest. 0:

I didnt know it felt so good to snuggle something!! *looks away embarrassed*
(I hugged my big teddy one night >_<;)

I didnt know it felt so good to snuggle something!! *looks away embarrassed*
(I hugged my big teddy one night >_<;)

Looky is like a big teddy! you can snuggle Looky! >_<.