~Fakku Girls Club v4~

Dr Shaneman wrote...
*yawn*

Hello sleepy glasses friend (^^)

Long day?

Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Nice, alice want's me to get into league, but I've been so busy studying that I haven't had time >.<

What music do you listen to?

I have a friend as well who I'm trying to teach the ropes in League. Maybe we can teach the both of you together.

I listen to video game music. Most Fighting Game stuff.

That'd be great, after I take my RN license exam I'll probably bug you then lol. I've been listening to some guy on youtube called tasty network. Kinda techno dubstep, but not like that crazy stuff scrillex does lol, I like stuff with a beat to it. I have a lot of game soundtracks on my computer that I listen to as well. Hope the new smash bros has a good soundtrack (^w^)

DatYuriThough wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

Well I just kinda helped my gf with her workload since she's set herself too much ;p and started watching the season 8 episodes of Doctor Who since I'm lagging behind. And now it's 1AM so I should got to sleep but I'm not that tired. Plus it's Saturday...well Sunday but the point remains.

I've watched some of the new doctor's season and to be honest I'm not sure if I like it just yet.... kind of lagging for me. I don't mind that the doctor isn't young anymore, but I feel like the show is lacking :/

He doesn't seem to have as much of Mat Smiths awesome eccentricity. So I'm kinda sad about that. It's still there but not as much. I'll give it time since I kinda have a celebrity crush on his new companion x3

I feel the same. I'm really trying to refrain from comparing since I don't want to be one of those fans who is like "omg, no one can be better then matt smith, bring him back!" since it's not my style lol. I'll probably let this season develop and then movie marathon it since it's not keeping my interest atm. They got a new companion? or are you talking about clara?? O.O
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]Meep~

Meep! *attacks and hugs*

[color=#ff69b4]Hi~
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]Meep~

Meep! *attacks and hugs*

[color=#ff69b4]Hi~

How you doing today?
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Long day?

mmm yeah...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

Well I just kinda helped my gf with her workload since she's set herself too much ;p and started watching the season 8 episodes of Doctor Who since I'm lagging behind. And now it's 1AM so I should got to sleep but I'm not that tired. Plus it's Saturday...well Sunday but the point remains.

I've watched some of the new doctor's season and to be honest I'm not sure if I like it just yet.... kind of lagging for me. I don't mind that the doctor isn't young anymore, but I feel like the show is lacking :/

He doesn't seem to have as much of Mat Smiths awesome eccentricity. So I'm kinda sad about that. It's still there but not as much. I'll give it time since I kinda have a celebrity crush on his new companion x3

I feel the same. I'm really trying to refrain from comparing since I don't want to be one of those fans who is like "omg, no one can be better then matt smith, bring him back!" since it's not my style lol. I'll probably let this season develop and then movie marathon it since it's not keeping my interest atm. They got a new companion? O.O

Yeah I'm the same. Matt Smith was without a doubt my favourite but I'll let this guy develop first before I decide where he ranks. I wasn't sure about Smoth at the start so who knows?

Yep and she's really pretty (^^) I really like her~
DatYuriThough wrote...
Yeah I'm the same. Matt Smith was without a doubt my favourite but I'll let this guy develop first before I decide where he ranks. I wasn't sure about Smoth at the start so who knows?

I like how spunky and witty she is. She's probably one of my favorite companions of the doctor who series (have mainly watched from the 2006 revamp, but have seen some of the older works here and there). I'm just sad to see that the series will be ending soon, probably will get 2-4 seasons out of this guy :,/

Dr Shaneman wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Long day?

mmm yeah...

*Hands over cookies with glasses on them*

A person on youtube actually shows how to make this as an actual treat, I really want to try it at some point! (^w^)
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

I like how spunky and witty she is. She's probably one of my favorite companions of the doctor who series (have mainly watched from the 2006 revamp, but have seen some of the older works here and there). I'm just sad to see that the series will be ending soon, probably will get 2-4 seasons out of this guy :,/

Dr Shaneman wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Long day?

mmm yeah...

*Hands over cookies with glasses on them*

A person on youtube actually shows how to make this as an actual treat, I really want to try it at some point! (^w^)

Why does everyone assume I want glasses on every physical thing? It's really starting to annoy me and make me feel isolated from you all.
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Why does everyone assume I want glasses on every physical thing? It's really starting to annoy me and make me feel isolated from you all.

Figured since you use to post a lot of megane pics and said you liked glasses that it wasn't a big deal, but people will stop if you ask them to.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Figured since you use to post a lot of megane pics and said you liked glasses that it wasn't a big deal, but people will stop if you ask them to.

I like them on girls yeah, but I have never seen them on anything else to know if I'd like it or not. That's all.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

I like them on girls yeah, but I have never seen them on anything else to know if I'd like it or not. That's all.

Lol here I'll link what I'm referring to and it's cool

Other then that, just like making you happy silly, still got more to learn about you! \(^^)/
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

I like her more than any of the other companions. Well, Amy gave me a good laugh with her banter but her accent annoys me. Which is ironic since I'm half Scottish xD

It'll get revived agilain sooner or later, where else will the BBC get their money lol
Wow they look so real...
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]Meep~

Meep! *attacks and hugs*

[color=#ff69b4]Hi~

How you doing today?

[color=#ff69b4]Still feeling sick, you?
DatYuriThough wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
DatYuriThough wrote...

I like her more than any of the other companions. Well, Amy gave me a good laugh with her banter but her accent annoys me. Which is ironic since I'm half Scottish xD

It'll get revived agilain sooner or later, where else will the BBC get their money lol

I liked her for a little while, but during the second half of her run she got a bit annoying, so when she left the cast I felt it was a good time.

Dr Shaneman wrote...
Wow they look so real...

Yeah the girl makes some incredible nerdy based treats and things so when I saw the cookies I fell in love with her channel and ideas. I also am a sucker for a girl in a nice pair of glasses so I sort of go overboard with it personally lol.

Doing okay today?

Tsamari wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]Still feeling sick, you?

Sorry to hear, make sure to rest up and feel better soon.

Doing okay, have to study in a bit sadly, but i'm gonna pass this test even if it means I become an antisocial hermit for a little while longer lol xD
Why can't I change me avatar I just saw a great monster girl and it won't let me change damnit fuck the police
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Doing okay today?

[quote="Tsamari"]

Same as I guess.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Doing okay today?

Same as I guess.

Same is better then worse, I'm about the same as well. Been studying like a mad woman that I'm being a bit antisocial and getting a little too "cooped up" lol, but I have to get this test over with if I even want to start making any next step options.

Kaypi wrote...
Why can't I change me avatar I just saw a great monster girl and it won't let me change damnit fuck the police

How I got mine to change was hitting the "delete current avatar" option and re-sizing the picture I wanted to width-160px height-260px. Took a few tries, but it eventually worked somehow.
*Hides under covers* I should sleep now....good night...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Doing okay today?

Same as I guess.

Same is better then worse, I'm about the same as well. Been studying like a mad woman that I'm being a bit antisocial and getting a little too "cooped up" lol, but I have to get this test over with if I even want to start making any next step options.

Kaypi wrote...

How I got mine to change was hitting the "delete current avatar" option and re-sizing the picture I wanted to width-160px height-260px. Took a few tries, but it eventually worked somehow.

The delete option was disabled :p
Kaypi wrote...

Jacob needs a better coding staff.