Pages Prev123Next
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Eraldi21 wrote...
Gism88 wrote...
That was a cover up dream.
We all know you had gay sex with Art.

QFT!

Oh shut it. >__>
My dreams consist of past memories corrupted by the way I feared things might of happened and with what I wished might of happened. I no longer remember what was a dream and what was reality.
artcellrox wrote...
Eraldi21 wrote...
Gism88 wrote...
That was a cover up dream.
We all know you had gay sex with Art.

QFT!

Oh shut it. >__>

C'mon stop being tsun tsun, you are going to break freaky's heart. In the remote case that you or freaky might take this the wrong way, I'M JOKING :)
I don't do men.. manly men. I do twinks and traps though.. me no liek grey brown cock. I'm strictly white dickly.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
At least he admits I'm manly. >__>
artcellrox wrote...

Nah, he's just testing the waters XD
Eraldi21 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Waters = cum, right?
Gism88 wrote...
Eraldi21 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Waters = cum, right?

C'mon stop it, you know i can't +rep more than once a day XD
Eraldi21 wrote...
Gism88 wrote...
Eraldi21 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Waters = cum, right?

C'mon stop it, you know i can't +rep more than once a day XD

I do what I want
Gism88 wrote...
Eraldi21 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Waters = cum, right?

This user has received +1 reputation for this post.

Someone did what i couldn't. Thanks unknown hero :)
Making my dream gay now children.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Making my dream gay now children.

Riddle for:

animefreak_usa wrote...
Now gay children making my dream.
Sneakyone wrote...
I dont ever remember my dreams

Last year I made a dream diary. Now I can remember most of my dreams. Every time I write a few extra ones I can remember more and more
I had a nightmare, where I had an accident and my eye fell out.
I then got this errie feeling that I was being watched... And that I was fucked if I didn't pop it back in.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I don't do men.. manly men. I do twinks and traps though.. me no liek grey brown cock. I'm strictly white dickly.

i think...you would terrify me if we ever hung out
you strike me as the kind of guy with a "when i'm horny that's it i'll rape you if i have to get off" kinda guy regardless of gender

are you anything like this?
Forum Image: http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy211/ryanbeev/9d0aeda8e0c5455dcfc3117de67d1c001293335871_full2.png

Forum Image: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/126/113/sergeytitov/sergeytitov0810/sergeytitov081000017/3691071-scared-girl-is-blocked-by-a-pillow-from-danger.jpg

i initiate the sex not the people around me pillow will save scared twink from
danger
the worst kind of cockblock is when i don't let go of the pillow for anything xD
although your dream was probably pretty gay

are you upset bibiri kun? it's okay
your subconscious wants you to experiment
just don't go around molesting people okay? doesn't matter how horny you are
Forum Image: http://pokenirvash.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/rape-is-bad-mmkay.jpg
I really not the character i portray on the computer. He part of me like my other base personality joe and guro.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I really not the character i portray on the computer. He part of me like my other base personality joe and guro.

I know the animefreak now is totally different from the animefreak I remember from when I 1st joined fakku.
Age wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

I know the animefreak now is totally different from the animefreak I remember from when I 1st joined fakku.

i think its all the fap fap :P
animefreak_usa wrote...

So, what are the chances that the guro personality might take over in real life? none? or >0%?
Eraldi21 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

So, what are the chances that the guro personality might take over in real life? none? or >0%?

thank goodness for police
Pages Prev123Next