[Locked] Just asking

Pages 12Next
Kadushy Douchebag
Because you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your".
Rep doesn't mean anything. It's just numbers on a screen. Just ignore it.
You asking that just makes us want to do it more.
People -rep you because they dont agree with what you are doing or your post is fuckig stupid. I don't think your posts are stupid, so it must be the first one. A few people must strongly disagree with something you saying or doing. however, don't take -reps seriously. It's not personal and doesn't mean people hate you. It's just our way of telling you our opinions.

And btw, If you made an enemy of a member (like made them seriously hate you) they could have made multiple accounts to -rep you. But I doubt that.
Because you made a thread about rep.
Inb4 lock
Kadushy Douchebag
MK13 wrote...
Kadushy wrote...

And what does that mean?

You should feel bad about yourself.
not sure why it matters, think of yourself as a dark hero
ppl just use the reputation system as a pussy way to troll.
Kadushy wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Kadushy wrote...

And what does that mean?

Lots of people get annoyed by bad grammar. I'm one of them.
Kadushy Douchebag
MK13 wrote...
Kadushy wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Kadushy wrote...

And what does that mean?

OK Mr.Perfect. *Edited* Happy? Sorry for not being perfect, I'm just a human.

Good, good. You should still feel bad about yourself.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Stop whining about rep.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
making a thread about rep. thats like one of the biggest things not to do around here.
Kadushy Douchebag
u cawl dis argueing? omai
Ignore the rep. Learn to laugh at yourself and others.
You'll learn really fast that rep doesn't really mean anything... And its IB! People will mess with you here.
Tegumi "im always cute"
Here, have a comprehensive answer.

You're likely losing reputation due to your posting style. The threads you make, and the way you post. Personally, I don't find how you post terrible, but it's not good either. I can, however, see where someone would really dislike how you post. The one thing to remember about reputation is that people generally award or subtract it based on how they like you. Evidently, a number of people do not like you.

So no, they're not trolling. They just don't like you.

Also: Complaining about reputation is a fairly good way to lose reputation. The reputation lost due to THIS reason would be trolling.
So help me god if I get a response like "this is the way I post people should get used to it"
It's rep. It really doesn't matter. If you take it seriously, more people will just jump on the bandwagon to draw an even greater response from you. Paint the bullseye on yourself and expect more people to take their shot.
Haters gon' hate.

Also, you're kind of rubbish at grammar.

...Oh, and proper grammar doesn't make you perfect. It just means you're educated.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
>2012
>even talking about rep

ISHYGDDT

Anyway, all has been mentioned already, so here's something to soothe yourself to.

You're trying too hard.
Pages 12Next