[Locked] Say something bout teh user above you V2

Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Should tell me who his avi is
canon female admiral. just normal female_admiral tag on kantai_collection.

because i'm lazy
Makes me think i should try KanColle
It's pretty difficult.
Is it in Japanese only...thats half the difficulty for most Japanese games....links please?
well all you need is

1. jap vpn. get it from vpngate.net and install it (well if you don't want something complicated)
2. make a DMM account. you don't have to use vpn to register a dmm account. since they have page with english language
3. go to the english wiki site for more guides
http://kancolle.wikia.com/

4. set timezone to japan

there's lottery at 1730 tokyo time zone tomorrow. i might help but only for one account (if i'm lucky to pass lottery).

link to the game itself

tinyurl.com/kancolle
Sanada-Kun wrote...
well all you need is

1. jap vpn. get it from vpngate.net and install it (well if you don't want something complicated)
2. make a DMM account. you don't have to use vpn to register a dmm account. since they have page with english language
3. go to the english wiki site for more guides
http://kancolle.wikia.com/

4. set timezone to japan

there's lottery at 1730 tokyo time zone tomorrow. i might help but only for one account (if i'm lucky to pass lottery).

link to the game itself

tinyurl.com/kancolle

and I'll look into it this evening when I'm not on my phone.
btw playing kancolle from phone/smartphone/tablet is not recommended, stick with PC.

ot : flashy lingerie avi
Fem admiral is lewd
I-19 super lewd
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Was in a conversation about a slutty succubus which instantly peaked my attention. It seems "slutty succubus" are words I can't hardly resist
Likes boobs
echoeagle3 wrote...
Was in a conversation about a slutty succubus which instantly peaked my attention. It seems "slutty succubus" are words I can't hardly resist

probably too cute for your taste bro.

ot: made a post in a thread >.>
Sabers Praetor wrote...

It does appear that way. This is blasphemy, how on earth does slutty succubus equal cute. Thats just wrong on every level
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...

It does appear that way. This is blasphemy, how on earth does slutty succubus equal cute. Thats just wrong on every level

well slutty is just a term to refer to someone with attributes reminiscent of a slut and a succubus is a monster that lure men in and drains them...nowhere in there does it say they can't be cute.
Sabers Praetor wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...

well slutty is just a term to refer to someone with attributes reminiscent of a slut and a succubus is a monster that lure men in and drains them...nowhere in there does it say they can't be cute.

I know what they mean! But cute just doesn't fit with those things
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...

works fine for me I mean look at Tsukimura Mayu
Sabers Praetor wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...

works fine for me I mean look at Tsukimura Mayu

That thing is a disgusting disgrace
Too serious and pushy...
Hey look, I did 2 posts in a row. That echoeagle guy sure is cool