Tag..

Pages Prev123
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Damoz wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
*Tags Damoz* You can only tag me back if you renounce loli

Hmm i shall have to think about this.....

A question, does that include me renouncing OF AGE petite girls?

While i await your answer

*TAGS ARTCELLROX*

It doesn't include Pettanako or DFC. However if the girl is 18 but still looks like a loli she still counts as a loli
Damoz ~Not A User~
echoeagle3 wrote...
Damoz wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
*Tags Damoz* You can only tag me back if you renounce loli

Hmm i shall have to think about this.....

A question, does that include me renouncing OF AGE petite girls?

While i await your answer

*TAGS ARTCELLROX*

It doesn't include Pettanako or DFC. However if the girl is 18 but still looks like a loli she still counts as a loli

You drive a hard bargain, i propose a compromise~

- I keep my waifu, she is my love, i dig smart girls~
- I will keep my love of loli OFF the forums..... as best i can...
- I will finally let on what i actually like~ [size=5]I am not that much of a loli fan anyway, i only brought it up to press your buttons[/h]

Do we have a deal?
Damoz wrote...

- I will finally let on what i actually like~ [size=5]I am not that much of a loli fan anyway, i only brought it up to press your buttons[/h]

Do we have a deal?

Really? I find that hard to believe. You talk about how much you like loli's all the time. even in threads I haven't posted in. To me you seemed like Fakku's number 1 lolicon. I'm not that easy to convince
Damoz ~Not A User~
echoeagle3 wrote...
Damoz wrote...

Do we have a deal?

Really? I find that hard to believe. You talk about how much you like loli's all the time. even in threads I haven't posted in. To me you seemed like Fakku's number 1 lolicon. I'm not that easy to convince

It is true it may appear that way, but in actuality i just like cute girls. I prefer B cup breast's over flat chest's and have a particular liking for short haired girls in suits~

And the greatest troll of all doesn't give up his game easily, plus i enjoy our arguments. But you haven't been biting recently so it got boring~

But i do have to admit, i was a massive lolicon while i was still in school but not so much anymore...
Damoz wrote...

It is true it may appear that way, but in actuality i just like cute girls. I prefer B cup breast's over flat chest's and have a particular liking for short haired girls in suits~

And the greatest troll of all doesn't give up his game easily, plus i enjoy our arguments. But you haven't been biting recently so it got boring~

But i do have to admit, i was a massive lolicon while i was still in school but not so much anymore...

well arguing can be fun in a way. As long as you don't develop any real hostility, which I never did. You like short haired girls in suits? What do you think of my avatar then? Is that what your really into? Maybe you should send me a PM if you don't want everyone else to know
Callonia wrote...
Kadushy wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
*Tags kadouchey*

Who's Kadouchey?

I think I was told that Kadouchey likes to gief blowjobs.

He sounds like a douche.

cruz737 wrote...
Sorry but I'm standing on base, so it doesn't count.

D: cheater! I'm reporting you in as a bad bad robber in cops and robbers.

My-only-Jun wrote...
Oh wow, so much fun (and hugs) here.

lolikr
This Thread.
<3

[size=27]THIS IS RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION[/h]
Pages Prev123