ui of K-ON got beheaded

Pages Prev12
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Is it sick that I was expecting a actually beheading?([size=10]to fap to.....[/h])
Virality wrote...
Forum Image: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/all-in-flynn/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

1. That's not a troll, its an orc.
2. what have to do an anime about cute girls with my life? so, if you don't like Romeo and Juliet, you haven't loved?
3.K-On is boring. Only cute girls doing normal stuff. Probably nobody cares about their friendship or they music, but only about how cute they are. If its for seeing friendship, I'd rather watch again Magic Knights Rayearth. That is cool.
K-on is pretty entertaining....if you're high i guess and watching ui getting decapitated would be odd but if i wanted to actually watch a show about friends i'd put on some naruqueir and watch him complain about his missing lover.
Virality wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Virality wrote...

Sindalf wrote...
If you don’t like K-ON it means you’ve never had friends before as you cannot relate to the characters and their strong bonding.

wrong

1. i married my best friend
2. i was a sgt. in the us army and i have friends who are ex army, navy and self defense forces so we have a strong bond since were vets of war and friends who never served but still were bonded.
3. K-On suck so if you like it cool but you opinion are based on some else quote so grow a pair and be your own man.

You really need to stop playing up your life like it means something on the internet. Nobody cares if you're going to go home and fuck your wife or if you're a vet.

He's a veteran who's protected my constitutional rights so I care. What's the last thing you did with your life? Besides decide to stay and live with your parents because you can get you own place next year. Until you have done something with your own life don't try and talk shit to other people.

Why am I so popular? I'm always on lists.
C13R-66Y wrote...
Virality wrote...
Forum Image: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/all-in-flynn/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

1. That's not a troll, its an orc.
2. what have to do an anime about cute girls with my life? so, if you don't like Romeo and Juliet, you haven't loved?
3.K-On is boring. Only cute girls doing normal stuff. Probably nobody cares about their friendship or they music, but only about how cute they are. If its for seeing friendship, I'd rather watch again Magic Knights Rayearth. That is cool.

Bro, I'm kinda disappoint. At least tell me you recognize K-ON's visual value.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sisami-sama

You want to get stoned by rocks don't ya?

You should know that a fair amount of us don't really like the usage of honorifics and its weeaboo connection.

@topic: I just watch K-On! for the sake of the music and for some laughs.
ExESGO wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sisami-sama

You want to get stoned by rocks don't ya?

You should know that a fair amount of us don't really like the usage of honorifics and its weeaboo connection.

@topic: I just watch K-On! for the sake of the music and for some laughs.

he call himself sama i was just being ironic
Sisami wrote...

Sisami-sama[The greatest troll to ever troll while having sex in your mother's vagina. Also the greatest troll to ever troll. Ever.]
at least they troll and bullshit i artists and i respect them for their opinions. they earn it

[/quote]

plus im not a weeboo i actually speak the language plus other things but don't a CSB again

watch it, read the manga... anime suck manga was better.
Like I said, successful troll is successful. Look at how many of you got their panties in a bunch. animefreak_usa, maybe you should look at the name in my original quote. Considering you noted him in your list of "respected" users.

Credit to Sindalf for that wonderful quote.

Edit: I doubt you know any Japanese at all, for some odd (read: obvious) reasons.
Virality wrote...
Like I said, successful troll is successful. Look at how many of you got their panties in a bunch. animefreak_usa, maybe you should look at the name in my original quote. Considering you noted him in your list of "respected" users.

Credit to Sindalf for that wonderful quote.

Edit: I doubt you know any Japanese at all, for some odd (read: obvious) reasons.

for some odd reason... i don't care.
You responded to the post, that implies you care.

Fail.
animefreak_usa wrote...
learn your place, who are you? are you on the level as
Antw0n
Longevity
SLAYER
deftera
Kalistean
Space Cowboy
GoodDay
Sindalf
at least they troll and bullshit i artists and i respect them for their opinions. they earn it

I can't help but take your list as a reason to kiss ass, because I only see a couple that know how to properly troll.

Actually, Sisami's list was somewhat spot on. Only thing I didn't agree with was that, that Sisami guy can't troll.
PersonDude wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
learn your place, who are you? are you on the level as
Antw0n
Longevity
SLAYER
deftera
Kalistean
Space Cowboy
GoodDay
Sindalf

I can't help but take your list as a reason to kiss ass, because I only see a couple that know how to properly troll.

Actually, Sisami's list was somewhat spot on. Only thing I didn't agree with was that, that Sisami guy can't troll.

guilty... but i was make a point about who are you to be telling me shit.. i just use their names in the context of hierarchy
Pages Prev12
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: