Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
:/ Guess I will be saving for awhile.

More time to save quartz and tickets, along with ascension items/QP, it's a good thing. Also, apparently JP just got swimsuit Jeanne(OG) for Summer lol

If it makes you feel better next servant I'm trying to get won't be until December probably.

Oh.....so disappointed....

No it doesn’t..

Why not D:

Because no swimsuit Jeanne for NA.

Not right now anyway.

What next year then?

Er....2 years lol

...well I'll be dead by then so won't have too worry about it.

Try to survive so you can get freebie Summer Jalter by then...
AzelleFans wrote...
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
:/ Guess I will be saving for awhile.

More time to save quartz and tickets, along with ascension items/QP, it's a good thing. Also, apparently JP just got swimsuit Jeanne(OG) for Summer lol

If it makes you feel better next servant I'm trying to get won't be until December probably.

Oh.....so disappointed....

No it doesn’t..

Why not D:

Because no swimsuit Jeanne for NA.

Not right now anyway.

What next year then?

Er....2 years lol

...well I'll be dead by then so won't have too worry about it.

Try to survive so you can get freebie Summer Jalter by then...

I'm trying Animus I'm trying...
While i'm more of an 1911 fan, i think a Taran/ZEV/Salient Arms-customized Glock 41 with an RMR on top would change my mind.

Also, i started playing GFL now. Lovin' it so far. While trying to get Type-95, UMP9 is set as my adjutant. Just the right amount of cute and sweet, unlike IDW.

Might gonna use the Heavy Crafting instead so i don't get bombarded by unwanted 2*s (Especially you, SA80. Faulty-ass rifle...).
They definitely used Nero in the wrong series..

Also yay login bonus..
Tried to roll the Summer Servants without success. The lucky ones are probably laughing at me right about now.

Spoiler:
For having shit luck at the Summer Gacha, i think i deserve to be eaten alive by a shark.
Redhead qt get, now back saving till anniversary
Delayed until November D:
My FGO Experience: Just sub-par all over. Long streak of bad rolls. The only good Limited SSR i have is Mama Raikou, and i'm just braving myself to finish the current event and continue playing despite failing to get ALL the Summer Servants.

Meanwhile on GFL: HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN PIMPIN' OUT SO MUCH LEGENDARIES!
This GW is straight up cancer, glad it's over now
Life sucks.gif
ANIMUS:

Look, I'm respecting you, especially after all those things you did to me. But that doesn't mean you can try your luck with my "patience", for I have none of it.

Also, dammit, Kitteh.....
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

JAlter banner coming back this month(probably) btw.
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

Well if she does I have my cards and Qs ready.
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

And your ascension materials? If not most of the EX rank missions in the prisma event have pretty good drop rates on some stuff.
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

And your ascension materials? If not most of the EX rank missions in the prisma event have pretty good drop rates on some stuff.

What materials does she require, I just finished that event and used up some materials too ascend some other servants.
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

What materials does she require, I just finished that event and used up some materials too ascend some other servants.

To max ascend her you will need 10 hero proof, void dust, octuplet Crystals, Phoenix plumes, chaos claws, gears, tearstones of blood and demon hearts. For skills you kinda need everything else plus more hearts lol
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

To max ascend her you will need 10 hero proof, void dust, octuplet Crystals, Phoenix plumes, chaos claws, gears, tearstones of blood and demon hearts. For skills you kinda need everything else plus more hearts lol

I have a ton of those hero proof so I'm okay for that, the rest tho will need some farming but that's only IF I'm lucky enough too get her the next time.

Nero fest starts next week.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
MGK vs Eminem let's go boyz
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Eternal Sin wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Life sucks.gif

I have a ton of those hero proof so I'm okay for that, the rest tho will need some farming but that's only IF I'm lucky enough too get her the next time.

Nero fest starts next week.

Yeah the 9th I think. Gotta save them apples.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: