Waifu Game XII: Dirty Dozen

waynoinsano wrote...
Lughost wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

I also prepared this which version of the list would you guys like to continue with original or the spread sheet?

Waifu List 12

The list has hotlinks to the claim posts while the spreadsheet doesn't have Paul. Decisions, decisions.

Then again he's only locking the thread to you so that the Tsunjogahara claim Ryssen made can't be changed back.

The user names in the spread sheet are links aren't they working?

Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice.

Knowing Paul, though, he'll just fuck around with the url in the link to the spreadsheet.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

I also prepared this which version of the list would you guys like to continue with original or the spread sheet?

Waifu List 12

Just go with the regular list. The links are nice to have, and we all know the deal around Senjougahara.

Your efforts are appreciated, as always.

EDIT: Just saw your post.

The links work.

So I guess it's really up to you. But having a separate list may arouse confusion as long as the list thread is up there.

That's why I put it up to the people. Both require about the same effort so doesn't bother me which one you guys would like to see.
waynoinsano wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

Waifu List 12

Just go with the regular list. The links are nice to have, and we all know the deal around Senjougahara.

The links work.

So I guess it's really up to you. But having a separate list may arouse confusion as long as the list thread is up there.

That's why I put it up to the people. Both require about the same effort so doesn't bother me which one you guys would like to see.

Laying it straight- I think having it on the same site is probably more user-friendly/convenient.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
waynoinsano wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

Waifu List 12

The links work.

[color=#ff69b4]I like the spreadsheet a little bit more.
Revelation Defender of DFC
PumpJack McGee wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

Waifu List 12

The links work.

Laying it straight- I think having it on the same site is probably more user-friendly/convenient.

If Waar would stop being such a hard-ass about this it wouldn't be an issue.
I understand why because it would be a pain in the ass just to keep pm warr every time to make a edit to be honest if it was me I would quit cus I'm not about to deal with shit like that. But I appreciate you trying wano
Kaypi wrote...
I understand why because it would be a pain in the ass just to keep pm warr every time to make a edit to be honest if it was me I would quit cus I'm not about to deal with shit like that. But I appreciate you trying wano

Everything's been resolved Waar's done flexing his Mod muscle, Ryssen's banging Hitagi, everyone back to your daily lives. About 12 hours to next round get ready everyone.
So is this where we bully Waar?
It may be an hour or so later tonight- depends on how work goes. We're pouring concrete today- couldn't yesterday because of stormy weather.
Are we there yet
Are we there yet
Are we there yet
Are we there yet

.... Okay, I am sorry.

...Are we there yet?
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
No one bullies Waar, he's just bored playing Hitagi game with you all.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
It may be an hour or so later tonight- depends on how work goes. We're pouring concrete today- couldn't yesterday because of stormy weather.

[color=#ff69b4]At least you tell us ahead of time that it will be a little late.
waynoinsano wrote...
List updated

Waifu List 12

I like the spread sheet, as it really screams "waifu business is serious business". However, the original post list is quicker to skim through.
waifu taimu
[color=#ff69b4]About a hour or so till round 2.
So what is the projected start time?
Albel 'The Wicked' wrote...
I Albel 'The Wicked' shall claim Yuuki Asuna from Sword Art Online.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/Qq6Ek70.jpg

[color=#ff69b4]So much hate right now.
Tsamari wrote...
Albel 'The Wicked' wrote...
I Albel 'The Wicked' shall claim Yuuki Asuna from Sword Art Online.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/Qq6Ek70.jpg

[color=#ff69b4]So much hate right now.

Forum Image: http://seacats.net/teaparty/src/129697449756.gif