Waifu Game XII: Dirty Dozen

Waar FAKKU Moderator
wayno, I'm gonna keep editing that list to add my special claim, so you can change it back every time but so can I bub.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
waynoinsano wrote...
I've already + repped Imaginization's claim because someone gave him a neg. Now it's happened again could someone throw him an up rep to even it out.

People please be civil. Anonymously hurting someones rep because they claim a waifu you wanted is not the way the system works, and is a pretty low blow. You are supposed to post in this discussion thread your grievance over losing your potential waifu so we can all point and laugh at your butthurt. Thank you

[color=#ff69b4]It's one thing to be a little mad about not getting your girl, but I think that over doing it a bit. I'm pretty sure I saw Imaginizaton at -4 or -5 at one point and I've + repped the claim to try and fix it. I feel bad too because Imaginizaton is a bit of a new user as well. I think a few people really wanted who Imaginizaton claimed and are just being ass's about it.

You're not the only one who loves X girl and you have to live with that. Ezlare and I are getting along and I got Homura before him. So I don't see why they can't do the same really.

Fuck people some days. I hope Imaginizaton is not someone who takes things like that too badly.
Tsamari wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...
I've already + repped Imaginization's claim because someone gave him a neg. Now it's happened again could someone throw him an up rep to even it out.

People please be civil. Anonymously hurting someones rep because they claim a waifu you wanted is not the way the system works, and is a pretty low blow. You are supposed to post in this discussion thread your grievance over losing your potential waifu so we can all point and laugh at your butthurt. Thank you

[color=#ff69b4]It's one thing to be a little mad about not getting your girl, but I think that over doing it a bit. I'm pretty sure I saw Imaginizaton at -4 or -5 at one point and I've + repped the claim to try and fix it. I feel bad too because Imaginizaton is a bit of a new user as well. I think a few people really wanted who Imaginizaton claimed and are just being ass's about it.

You're not the only one who loves X girl and you have to live with that. Ezlare and I are getting along and I got Homura before him. So I don't see why they can't do the same really.

Fuck people some days. I hope Imaginizaton is not someone who takes things like that too badly.

Yeah but HOmura is shite. ^_^
Enos29 wrote...
Zaff wrote...
First time I've logged on in a while and I do it on the first day of the Waifu game, and Yuno isn't taken?!

LINDSEY!!!!

Saw her live last month, so awesome.
suk dik waar

She's mine forever.
『Valentine_K1S5』 wrote...
Valentine is claiming Levia-san/Leviathan from Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san as his waifu.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/leviathan-muromi-san-6.jpg

Quality waifu, right there.
waynoinsano wrote...

I know right

Someone -repped me for claiming my beloved Ene
gitaaa wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...

I know right

Someone -repped me for claiming my beloved Ene

Fuck you.

It wasn't me by the way.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...

Yeah but HOmura is shite. ^_^

Forum Image: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/038/d/2/b_tch_please_i_m_fabulous__pewdie_meme_by_karashickora-d5u53n9.jpg
Certainly a different feel being able to just watch the carnage of the first round and then jump in late. No real rush in making the claim at that point :).
My waifu's name was actually Elizabeth Brisby not Mrs. Brisby but seems like no one gave a fuck about her or even if i get her, only needed to post in another thread. Nice work you guys.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Fucking shit
waynoinsano wrote...
Imaginization wrote...
Why am I being hated on?

;-;

Happens every game some gets a really popular girl and people can't take a gracious defeat and resort to dirty play.

Sounds logical
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Ryssen wrote...
suk dik waar

She's mine forever.

Get mod powers and make it happen, or continue to wallow in saltiness.
Waar wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
suk dik waar

She's mine forever.

Get mod powers and make it happen, or continue to wallow in saltiness.

It will happen, I swaer. Jacob will become my bitch.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Hitagi being unclaimable wasnt in the rules and Pump made no comments about it prior to the game, that im aware of, so Ryssen's claim should be treated as legit.
Sabers Praetor wrote...
Hitagi being unclaimable wasnt in the rules and Pump made no comments about it prior to the game, that im aware of, so Ryssen's claim should be treated as legit.

As the supreme overlord of fakku, Waar rules with an iron fist.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Ryssen wrote...
Sabers Praetor wrote...

As the supreme overlord of fakku, Waar rules with an iron fist.

pfft in his own mind maybe.
FlareKnight wrote...
I claim Eclair Martinozzi from Dog Days as my waifu.

Always nice to go back with Eclair.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/FlareKnights/Eclair01.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x68/FlareKnights/670857d4-4a75-4b74-b437-e15340f6d0ea_zps2690daaa.png~original

I had so hoped you would have forgotten her... :3
Waar FAKKU Moderator
@Lughost: You're fucking retarded. Don't waste the staff's time with report like that, they won't do anything about me fucking around with the waifu game. I can and will do anything I want here, and crying about it only amuses me.