Yuri hentai

Pages Prev123Next

Do you enjoy yuri hentai, and why?

Total Votes : 133
i don't like it seem dull, no romance
Alsmyles wrote...
To me Yuri = The purest love.
Some of them can be described as "beautiful" with their pairing and story.
Somehow without a male(cock) involved it attains a purity all its own and the love really shines.
Got a big folder of it to read to cleanse my psycho-pass between the usual NTR, Rape and Mindbreak.

I always found this way of thinking pretty odd. Women are just people, they're no more inherently 'pure' than men.
ren vateru wrote...

Lol.
yurixhentai wrote...
ren vateru wrote...

Lol.

I understood that as "I don't like yuri hentai, it seems dull, and I don't care for romance either", but through broken english.
insertoriginalnamehere wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
ren vateru wrote...

Lol.

I understood that as "I don't like yuri hentai, it seems dull, and I don't care for romance either", but through broken english.

I was commenting on the 'no romance' part. Pretty sure ren was saying that there's no romance in yuri. There's romance in most yuri stuff.
ren vateru wrote...

Wat, Yuri almost always has romance, it also depends on the author sometimes.
Depends on what kind of yuri :p
psycofak wrote...
Depends on what kind of yuri :p

Well obviously, which is why I specified "hentai".
Yes, for fap/shlick material!

Don't get me wrong, the cuteness and romance of it is nice but I'm really more into the action. :3
Yep, I enjoy it when it's cute AND hot (though I admit, when it's cute I just go "AWWWWW :3").
It's too boring for me so I prefer futa.....delicious futa....
Personally i like the Concept,
however it just felt like something is Missing though i don't remember what.
Deus Yamazaki wrote...

Dicks?
I enjoy a Yuri hentai every now and then. Im not too into it but its still cool to read because the characters can get really intimate which is always a plus 1 in my heart.
insertoriginalnamehere wrote...
Deus Yamazaki wrote...

Dicks?

Yaoi reference (?)....
I like the scissoring.
I actually don't fap to Yuri hentai. I just like it for the story.
I haven't read any Yuri/Yaoi stories but I have heard a lot from a friend who reads a lot of them and I'm really missing out.

As for yuri itself, a different friend is a huge fan of Yuri (Hentai) so before I met him I wasn't too big into Yuri but after my encounters with him I have became quite the Yuri fan as well. Now I read Yuri doujins more often than I use to.
The yuri pairings are usually just really cute but there's a world of hot yuri beyond the border haha
Pages Prev123Next