Hello All!

Pages Prev12
Hello! Welcome, even though i am new too.

You sound awesome! you are learning japanese? i came across a good site awhile back that helps learning new languages. it is a blogsite, filled with people learning new languages.

the idea is you post in the language you are trying to learn, and those that speak that language correct you/help you out. You in turn go over english blog posts and correct/help them. Also people connect there and go on skype to learn to speak better too.

It is pretty cool =3 pm me if you want the site, i think it would be rude to post it here...
K.Byte wrote...
Hello! Welcome, even though i am new too.

You sound awesome! you are learning japanese? i came across a good site awhile back that helps learning new languages. it is a blogsite, filled with people learning new languages.

the idea is you post in the language you are trying to learn, and those that speak that language correct you/help you out. You in turn go over english blog posts and correct/help them. Also people connect there and go on skype to learn to speak better too.

It is pretty cool =3 pm me if you want the site, i think it would be rude to post it here...

Thanks K.Byte! I really appreciate it :3 Welcome yourself to the site! I'll PM you in a bit here, that sounds like a wonderful tool for my education :3
Pages Prev12