Hello everybody!

radiotractive FAKKU! Writer
I'm just getting back into eromanga and I was delighted to find this site. The forum seems really chill and I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you.

I'm interested in writing erotic stories that could be drawn or CGI animated. Does anybody have any experience with this?
I do not, but I welcome you anyway! Have a good time!
Thanks! What are your favorite titles?
Hmmm, I just recently added a new favorite to my list:

Addicted to Sex With a Taciturn Library Committee Member by Yuzuha

I also really like ongoing sotry arcs, and one of my first book purchases here on Fakku was Welcome to Tokoharu Apartments by Kisaragi Gunma.

How about you?
Summer Love Geek Girl is what led me to discovering Fakku. I really like that style and story. Non-Virgin I found to be right up there too. I really like full color books from time to time

Summer Love Geek Girl

Non Virgin
radiotractive wrote...
Summer Love Geek Girl is what led me to discovering Fakku. I really like that style and story. Non-Virgin I found to be right up there too. I really like full color books from time to time

Summer Love Geek Girl

Non Virgin

Ah, I'd like to read Summer Love Geek Girl.

I definitely agree with you on Non Virgin, the color is just amazing. But I enjoy some of the stories in it more than others. I don't really enjoy the ones with rape in them.
Yeah, I'm not into rape stuff either. But I do like MMF and gang bang stories, as long as it's the woman who wants it to be happening.

Any other good recommendations?
I agree with you there, that's great.

Ummm... I usually tend to focus on artists more than anything, so anything by Hamao, Homunculus, Yamatogawa or Bosshi I'd recommend. And Meme50 is also a good one.
Woah! Great suggestions! Thank you so much! This is gonna be a fun journey...
For sure, I do hope you enjoy it ^^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Thanks Taz!

What are your favorite titles?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
do not have any,
just have tags i like