Hello everyone

Hi guys! I'm a man who's been looking at hentai since he was 15... which was over 15 years ago. =p
It's always been a super private thing for me, but shit... I'd like some friends with similar interests at this point since it appears as though this will be a life-long interest. =)
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Welcome to Fakku, hope you enjoy your stay.
Awesome, another person my age...or basically my age.
Servexia wrote...
Hi guys! I'm a man who's been looking at hentai since he was 15... which was over 15 years ago. =p
It's always been a super private thing for me, but shit... I'd like some friends with similar interests at this point since it appears as though this will be a life-long interest. =)

Welcome to Fakku, sir! 15 years is a really long time! That's almost as old as the Internet itself. You, sir, are a veteran. /Respect
Welcome. Nice to hear you're still into it.
Watashi no Doku wrote...

Welcome to Fakku, sir! 15 years is a really long time! That's almost as old as the Internet itself. You, sir, are a veteran. /Respect

Thanks everyone! ;) And lol yea... Maybe I can find another place to post about the good old days... 12" CRT monitors at 640x480 resolution and 56k dial-up modems. Oh and the trolly ride only cost 5 cents. =p