Hey All!

Hi there! I joined this site cause I enjoy hentai from time to time lol. I am also a big weeb in general, but I don't exclusively consume Eastern media. Growing up I was a big fan of Marvel and DC, as well as comics in general. Unfortunately, over time I became less of a fan of this sort of media because it became rather oversaturated. But I do read comics from time to time as well! I also game when I find the time, but more often than not recently I've just been binging anime. Recently it's been MHA, but some of my favorites are Madoka Magica, Cowboy Bebop, and HxH 2011. I also really enjoy the Berserk manga.

In terms of real life, I love hiking and getting outdoors, despite my obsession with technology as a whole. I'm currently a college student, so that keeps me rather busy. But I try to make the best of my time I have on Earth!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time and don't forget to be grateful! :)
Hello and welcome!

I also enjoy hiking despite my life being mostly tech-focused.

Hope you have a nice time!
Grateful indeed.
Are you a MAL user? There's some good discussions about the anime you mentioned to partake in over there.
So, my question is, [did] you wear a Fakku! mask to your college classes? I know the college budget can be tight, and maybe you haven't picked up any merchandise. Either way, you can't properly hock a loogie with one on.