Hey Hey!

Pages Prev123Next
Hello! Welcome to Fakku fellow lady friend ~
Ouuu another PlayStation lover :3, you play the PS3, but did you play the first two consoles before the 3 as well?
I see you love some pretty awesome games and anime ^^
Do you have a musical preference?
SkelliDrops wrote...
Ouuu another PlayStation lover :3, you play the PS3, but did you play the first two consoles before the 3 as well?

Hello and thank you!

Yes, I did indeed have the previous consoles... in fact I've owned every single Playstation console that's been out so far... Super loyal Playstation fan ^_^

Musical preferences... Well I like a bit of everything I guess, but I especially love Dance and Rock ^_^
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

Yes, I did indeed have the previous consoles... in fact I've owned every single Playstation console that's been out so far... Super loyal Playstation fan ^_^

Musical preferences... Well I like a bit of everything I guess, but I especially love Dance and Rock ^_^

Ouu yay! :D I own all the previous ones as well, not the handheld ones tho. Playstation is my ultimate favorite <3 Yay us:3.

Ouuu that's awesome, I too love dance music, rock is nice, it's super awesome live too! I listen to a lot of metal tho mostly.

What is your favorite PS1 game?
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

Ouu yay! :D I own all the previous ones as well, not the handheld ones tho. Playstation is my ultimate favorite <3 Yay us:3.

Ouuu that's awesome, I too love dance music, rock is nice, it's super awesome live too! I listen to a lot of metal tho mostly.

lol well if only I can remember the games I owned... There was this one game that I can't remember the name of... I think it was Jersey Devil or something like that... It was some kind of rabbit looking thing killing demons or whatever... Lol... Oh Geeze it was so long ago...

and yay for liking dance music... My ultimate fave <3
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

lol well if only I can remember the games I owned... There was this one game that I can't remember the name of... I think it was Jersey Devil or something like that... It was some kind of rabbit looking thing killing demons or whatever... Lol... Oh Geeze it was so long ago...

OMG I loved Jersey Devil <3 :D that was such an amazing game, now I want it again .__.
Forum Image: http://www.gamesasylum.com/wp-content/uploads/JerseyDevil.jpg

I like being able to dance around to dance music, where as metal, you cannot.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

OMG I loved Jersey Devil <3 :D that was such an amazing game, now I want it again .__.

lol I'm rather impressed that I was able to remember the name of it... Haha yes... That was my fave ps1 game! Yeah well dance music just really turns me on... So there ya have it :P
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

lol I'm rather impressed that I was able to remember the name of it... Haha yes... That was my fave ps1 game! Yeah well dance music just really turns me on... So there ya have it :P

Haha, I know the feeling sometimes I'm like WOAH THAT GAME.. two days later WOAH I REMEMBER ITS TITLE! It's a great feeling lol. It happened with Chrono Cross, and then I found it for sale for 15$ :D.

Really? I don't find music really stimulating, but I can see where it would have an effect like that.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

Haha, I know the feeling sometimes I'm like WOAH THAT GAME.. two days later WOAH I REMEMBER ITS TITLE! It's a great feeling lol. It happened with Chrono Cross, and then I found it for sale for 15$ :D.

Really? I don't find music really stimulating, but I can see where it would have an effect like that.

You know what it really is? I think it's me imagining what I would be doing at a club to that music... hahaha... That might be it... Or it could just be the bass flowing through my body that gets me like that... lol... Who knows :P
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

You know what it really is? I think it's me imagining what I would be doing at a club to that music... hahaha... That might be it... Or it could just be the bass flowing through my body that gets me like that... lol... Who knows :P

Ouu it could be, those are really good ways of thinking about it, I mean it clearly happens, and those could be why. The imagining what you would be doing at a club to the music and the bass is probably why, it's understandable :P.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Hello and thank you!

Ouu it could be, those are really good ways of thinking about it, I mean it clearly happens, and those could be why. The imagining what you would be doing at a club to the music and the bass is probably why, it's understandable :P.

Lol well whatever it is... it does what it needs to XD
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Well I play my PS3 mostly! I've got a really eclectic taste in games so I play a little bit of anything I find appealing... I actually just bought the new Tomb Raider earlier today, still haven't played it yet though!

Anime... Well honestly I think I'll watch anything that is ecchi *blushes*... But I'm actually trying to find anything interesting to watch, so I welcome recommendations!!! I will tell you the most current one I've seen though is "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"

Game wise I also love ps3 games, horror j-rpgs and fighters for the mosr part :)

Anime wise I a lot a would recomend hahaha not many ecchi anime though. I really love Jojo's bizarre adventures and Madoka. ^-^ I would recomemd both jojo is well.. jojo and Madoka is a very amazing and original take on magicsl girls ❤

I've just recently begun getting into j-rpgs myself and of course fighter games are a given! Love them!!!

I've always considered giving Jojo a try, just never really got around to it... there's so much to see and so little time x_x

Welcome to the Fourms, first of all.

But ooooooooooooooooooooooh crap, Jojo. The Manliest Anime EVAR.

DO YOU EVEN POSE?

Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5a136a34a96654469d811d0f7e0792dc/tumblr_mgklhaV4po1qfsvizo1_500.gif
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Well I play my PS3 mostly! I've got a really eclectic taste in games so I play a little bit of anything I find appealing... I actually just bought the new Tomb Raider earlier today, still haven't played it yet though!

Anime... Well honestly I think I'll watch anything that is ecchi *blushes*... But I'm actually trying to find anything interesting to watch, so I welcome recommendations!!! I will tell you the most current one I've seen though is "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"

Game wise I also love ps3 games, horror j-rpgs and fighters for the mosr part :)

Anime wise I a lot a would recomend hahaha not many ecchi anime though. I really love Jojo's bizarre adventures and Madoka. ^-^ I would recomemd both jojo is well.. jojo and Madoka is a very amazing and original take on magicsl girls ❤

I've just recently begun getting into j-rpgs myself and of course fighter games are a given! Love them!!!

I've always considered giving Jojo a try, just never really got around to it... there's so much to see and so little time x_x

Welcome to the Fourms, first of all.

But ooooooooooooooooooooooh crap, Jojo. The Manliest Anime EVAR.

DO YOU EVEN POSE?

Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5a136a34a96654469d811d0f7e0792dc/tumblr_mgklhaV4po1qfsvizo1_500.gif

Hahahaha thank you!!! Thanks for the laugh :D
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Anytime. Always happy to help.
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yay ^_^
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yay ^_^

You hear about the new fighting game for Jojo coming out?
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yay ^_^

I saw something at the Playstation Store about a Jojo game, but I don't think it's a new one... lol
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yay ^_^

I saw something at the Playstation Store about a Jojo game, but I don't think it's a new one... lol

There is, this one:

From parts 1-8, and everything inbetween.
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...

Yay ^_^

There is, this one:

From parts 1-8, and everything inbetween.

Ohhhh that looks pretty freaking fantastic O_O
Zurui_Kitsune wrote...
Ohhhh that looks pretty freaking fantastic O_O

Hopefully it gets localizes because I want this game badly.
Hello ^___^
Be careful, being a girl here is dangerous O___O
I'm kidding, I'm a girl too. Your picture is super cute! What's it from?
Pages Prev123Next