Hi guys!

Hi! I'm Musspell. I'm a digital illustrator in training and love comics/manga, videogames and erotic stuff in general. Nice to be part of this communty!
Hello and welcome! I hope you have a good time here. Share your art if you'd like!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Congrats! You've won copies of both these books (they're already added to your account).

001.thumb.jpg 001.thumb.jpg
Wow, congratulations!!
Jacob wrote...
Congrats! You've won copies of both these books (they're already added to your account).

001.thumb.jpg 001.thumb.jpg

Wow Thank you so much!
cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
welcome ovo
i'm also a digital artist uwu
rn ive been working on a doujin series
Hi Musspell!

Is your name a reference to Muspelheim? Glad to have you here and great to have more artists!
cactus5390 wrote...
welcome ovo
i'm also a digital artist uwu
rn ive been working on a doujin series

Oh that's awesome! Where can I read your series?
Robotix wrote...
Hi Musspell!

Is your name a reference to Muspelheim? Glad to have you here and great to have more artists!

Yup, it is. A friend fan of Norse mythology suggested me that as a nickname years ago.
cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
cactus5390 wrote...
Musspell wrote...
Oh that's awesome! Where can I read your series?

link: Currently I'm updating 1.5 and working on ch. 3, also (idk if you use pixiv or not) you need an account to see it since its NSFW/R18 :>

Wow, you have an interesting series there! keep the good work! I've actually never done a single entire hentai comic/manga. I've tried before in the past, but the first one got me in trouble with a friend, because I left it at his place and then her girlfriend saw it and thought he drew it and then she left him because she thought he was a perv... kind of a hilarious and sad story. The second one I simply didn't finish it. That was years ago.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Congrats on winning and welcome to the forums.

If you haven't seen it already there are sections to share your art.
Cruz wrote...
Congrats on winning and welcome to the forums.

If you haven't seen it already there are sections to share your art.

Oh, cool. Thanks! I'll see if I share something later.