Hi I'm new (^-^)

Pages 12Next
Hi... Yeah I'm not very good at this kinda thing but I've been lurcking here for a while now and I have chosen to (try) and make friends o.o ... *whispers*... I wonder if fakku is a good place to make friends...

Nya =3
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
I have yet to introduce myself formally on "Meet and Greet", but if you are looking for someone to talk to, I am available. Just send me a PM. I am quite sure there are others who think the same.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
I would love to hear more about you if you don't mind. I am currently lurking in the forums reading posts just to kill time. About 3 months worth of time. As for me, I am in my early twenties. And while people are getting married and finding a job at that age, I feel well, 10 years younger!
lol I'm 18 & I'm kinda just killing time to, umm I start post secondary in September... Umm I'm not really good at this or just talking to people in general lol
Hello and enjoy your stay!
Ruinsku wrote...

what does FAKKU Elite mean o.o???
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Once you meet a post count of 500 you reach a rank you could say, there is one for people who reach 1000 post counts too but I forgot what they are called.
Sorry I am not good at these things
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Once you meet a post count of 500 you reach a rank you could say, there is one for people who reach 1000 post counts too but I forgot what they are called.

ooohh I see Cool! kinda makes me wanna spam post to become Elite but it'd be a bother to the site xD
Hello and welcome,nice for you to reveal yourself and cone out if hiding and hope you have fun here.

Also I should warn you if you plan on gaining title of elite that not every post you make goes into your count,you will still have a total counting of every posts you make on your profile but the visable number you see beside your name in your posts only changes in posts anywhere outside the Incoherent Babbling section,read the rules around here for better understanding and if you have any problems do hesitate to ask around for many here are more than willing to aid you.
Hi
Need more info
* fields required.
Princess Luna wrote...
Hi
Need more info
* fields required.

Pardon o.o lol
ForteDollFace wrote...
Princess Luna wrote...
Hi
Need more info
* fields required.

Pardon o.o lol

No, I can not give you a pardon. You need to wait out your sentence.
Princess Luna wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Princess Luna wrote...
Hi
Need more info
* fields required.

Pardon o.o lol

No, I can not give you a pardon. You need to wait out your sentence.

there are no fields to fill D: *gaspeth* nuuuuuuuuu!
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

ooohh I see Cool! kinda makes me wanna spam post to become Elite but it'd be a bother to the site xD

Don't spam~
Just reply to each topic with a reply on your view of the subject ^^
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Don't spam~

yup I know (twas kinda a joke :p) *looking through fourms for interesting topics...* *Determined face*
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Don't spam~

yup I know (twas kinda a joke :p) *looking through fourms for interesting topics...* *Determined face*

-Pats yoru head-
You will find tons
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Don't spam~

-Pats yoru head-
You will find tons

I.. I... I donno what I wanna talk about *tear face*
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Ruinsku wrote...

Don't spam~

-Pats yoru head-
You will find tons

I.. I... I donno what I wanna talk about *tear face*

Don't worry, just jump in~
Pages 12Next