Konbanwa

Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Hello, everyone!

Been lurking Fakku for around five-six years, and thought I'd finally make an account, as I look to be more active here, cause you guys seem fun. I'm 26 years young, professional night owl, work full time, I'm looking for new work, and to move to a much larger city to be closer to my cosplay comrades, as well as do bigger, and better things in life.

Interests:
-Video Games: I've been playing them religiously for the past 23 years. I love just about every genre, and every platform. Currently playing Bloodborne.
-Music: I'm mainly a rock/metal head. Old, and new, any sub-genre, and any nationality.
-Anime/Manga/Hentai: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is my bread, and butter. My friends know me very well as the "JoJo" guy. Other favorites are Berserk, Angel Beats, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man, and many more. I'll roll for any hentai, as well.
-Cosplay: I've been cosplaying for five years. I attend Cons, and gatherings semi-regularly. I'm looking to better my prop making, but can't sew to save my life. My favorite cosplay is my Gravelord Nito, hence my user name.
-Partying: Simple. I love to drink, and be merry with my friends, especially at Cons. Adult life rulez.

So yeah, I look forward to some fun times.