Nice to meet you

Hello people, I'm from Hong Kong. I'm currently 21. Love the beautiful artworks here. If you would like to make a new friend you're welcome to give me a reply or message!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Hello and welcome!
Meeting new friends is always good!
Thanks and nice to meet you! Seeing the “Fakku Date” badge on your profiles, I think maybe I should try my luck too? But I doubt there are any other Hong Kongers on Fakku...
Well, Fakku Dating started as an april fools joke a couple years ago. Then they brought it back for some time. But I think it's closed for good now.

If you want to meet people, I suggest you try the forums or the discord server. There's a lot of nice people there!
So the april fool joke fooled me even after a couple years...and here I thought I finally have a chance;_;
Thanks for your information and advice. Maybe I'll try Discord out when I have time. Unfortunately for now my job is making me so busy to the point that I don't even have time to fap.
Hahahaha, so it seems.
Well, sorry to hear you are so busy. Hope it gets better soon, pal.
Thank you. I'm finally able to squeeze some time to play some eroge now.
Btw I tend to buy them on Steam instead of Fakku, because the prices are a lot lower there.
How are they doing with censorship nowadays?
Patches are still needed for most games, but I'm fine with that, as long as we still have access to the full contents.
As long as they are easy to get, sure thing.
Indeed. There are often nice people sharing links of patches in the discussion threads.
That's good and all, but the fact that the censor it to begin with makes me want to not support them.
hiyoo welcome have a great day
fallenwing13 wrote...
That's good and all, but the fact that the censor it to begin with makes me want to not support them.

Leftists are taking over bro. I just hope their hands don't reach Fakku...
last_death wrote...
hiyoo welcome have a great day

Thank you. You have a great day too!
Hello, welcome!
jackhenter0 wrote...
Hello, welcome!

Thanks! Have a good day and enjoy.