One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I pass my Ged but still fail it. I hit over a 70% on it but still fail >_>
Thought It wouldn't rain and so took no rain proof gear to college and obviously it pissed down as I had to go home. When will I learn to not trust English weather
My cousin stroking his "PC ELITIST" dick.
i am doing alot of research
Men.

Remember. Don't ever mess with a woman on her period.
JimmyThePlayBoy wrote...
Men.

They always learn the hard way
People who throws their belief in your face and won't stop even if you say "dude, I'm sorry but I disagree with you" and continue ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.
ponponpon wrote...
JimmyThePlayBoy wrote...
Men.

They always learn the hard way

When I made the mistake of messing with someone on 'that time', the person was pms'ing (not sure if there is a better word for that). So I think I learned that lesson.

OT: >tfw you jab a knife under your fingernail

And the way I tripped and hit myself with it, the knife got pretty deep and quite a fair amount of blood is coming out.
oops.
Indifference between us.
This damn crow that perched right outside my window with the loudest CAW I have ever heard, at 5 in the morning.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
My left hand has been hurting all day.
The outside smell of a cat
Found out I don't have enough money to pay rent, have to sell some things I love, my computer chair broke- which is also my bed because I can't afford a REAL bed, and I am running out of food.

Freakin today sucks
website that i like is locked
Nothing to eat and no money until tomorrow T-T
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Yesterday

I haven't been able to sleep all night and my right arm is cold. Time to fish out that thick wooly jumper that I like.

Today

I felt ill today so I went to bed early to sleep it off. While I was sleeping my friend decided he wanted to see a film and texted me letting me know that he was picking me up. Of course I wouldn't find that out until he turned up outside my house, waking me up in the process. I hate rushing to put clothes on.
Got sick over the weekend XP
Being overtired.
sunshine is not showing today