Brandy

Pages Prev12
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...
I'm sure there's people out there that think TTGL is a bad anime.

Like who?

What is ttgl?

Trump's Totally Great Legislation!
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

lol this made my day... well night at this point
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

I thought it was Tanya's Tits and Girl Lips?
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

gurren lagann
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

gurren lagann

Oh ok
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

Not me thats for sure, who wouldn't like such a obvious masterpiece of modern art?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.lcbo.com/content/dam/lcbo/products/469114.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I thought this was pretty good.

Unless we aren't talking about booze anymore then I don't know.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
uh whats the best gentleman drink. Noob here.

If you seek to impress others, just get whatever costs the most.

But if you're genuinely interested in fine drink, just start sampling away and get whatever you like.

I'm a Scotch guy, myself- but I'm not gonna pretend that other whiskies aren't worth anything. I wouldn't add Jack Daniels to my collection, but I can certainly appreciate one while hanging out with friends.

That said- I'm certainly most fond of whisky. I do have some other liquors, but whiskies and scotch would be the only ones where I can recommend some whilst knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

Cragganmore's a good start. Not too strong. Nice touch of apple. Smooth. No overbearing aftertaste. Real easy.

Alright, you seem to be a high refined drinker so I'll have you direct me on this path.
Sgt.broski wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

But if you're genuinely interested in fine drink, just start sampling away and get whatever you like.

I'm a Scotch guy, myself- but I'm not gonna pretend that other whiskies aren't worth anything. I wouldn't add Jack Daniels to my collection, but I can certainly appreciate one while hanging out with friends.

That said- I'm certainly most fond of whisky. I do have some other liquors, but whiskies and scotch would be the only ones where I can recommend some whilst knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

Cragganmore's a good start. Not too strong. Nice touch of apple. Smooth. No overbearing aftertaste. Real easy.

Alright, you seem to be a high refined drinker so I'll have you direct me on this path.

https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/john-walker-and-sons/odyssey/

1500$ retail. 998$ online deals.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/john-walker-and-sons/odyssey/

1500$ retail. 998$ online deals.

Naw I aint making that much to be buying no 998 drink. On other page what taste better rye or bourbon whiskey. I wanna try out that old fashion.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Sgt.broski wrote...
On other page what taste better rye or bourbon whiskey. I wanna try out that old fashion.

Taste is subjective, try them out yourself.
Sgt.broski wrote...

Naw I aint making that much to be buying no 998 drink. On other page what taste better rye or bourbon whiskey. I wanna try out that old fashion.

Like Waar said, it's about what you like, personally.

If you're totally new, there's no other way really than to just try stuff and build up a database for you to base your other samples off of.
Sgt.broski wrote...

Everybody has their own taste. Jack's right, the only way to find your is to just try things. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it right?

Don't just jump into the deep end, though. You need to take time to refine your palate to really appreciate the higher-end liquors. An amateur palate probably can't find the subtle tastes in a 20+ year aged scotch or a five year brandy-finished reposado tequila.

Also glad to see jack is still around.
Renovartio wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

gurren lagann

Oh ok

For some reason I thought you were being facetious and already knew what it meant but I guess I made a mistake, my bad bro.
Lughost wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

Everybody has their own taste. Jack's right, the only way to find your is to just try things. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it right?

Don't just jump into the deep end, though. You need to take time to refine your palate to really appreciate the higher-end liquors. An amateur palate probably can't find the subtle tastes in a 20+ year aged scotch or a five year brandy-finished reposado tequila.

Also glad to see jack is still around.

The forum as a whole is slowly becoming a "Be the last one to post" game, and I'm a stubborn bastard.
正義 wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Like who?

What is ttgl?

gurren lagann

Oh ok

For some reason I thought you were being facetious and already knew what it meant but I guess I made a mistake, my bad bro.

That's ok
Pages Prev12