Michiking Box and Deck on website?

This is the first year I won't be able to attend AX, and you guys bring my favorite artist . . . Are there any plans to release the box and skateboard deck for sale on the website? If so, when? Thanks guys!
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Changes every year 2016 was September 4, 2017 was August 12, and 2018 was December 5th I usually start watching the forums about two weeks after ax and I've yet to miss an exclusive. Grabbing the Michiking box this year but the store normally takes 3 days to sell out so keep an eye out.
Cat-ness, you the real hero. Thanks bb!
PewPewK The Wisewolf of Yoitsu
As far as I can tell, Koume Keito's boxset is still in stock, even now a year later. As is MEME50's. Saitom's set is the only one out-of-stock, but his was the first collaborative box set and is 3 years old at this point, so not really surprising it's out of stock.
Yeah but I need that deck too tho.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Faeedor wrote...
Yeah but I need that deck too tho.

Considering the nekopara deck from last year was supposed to be limited and is still in stock, I think the odds are in your favor.
YQII FAKKU Translator
Our con goods are made as a limited run, meaning we have no plans to restock the items once they're all sold out. That said, we try to produce enough so that we have some left after the con that can be sold on the site. However, whenever an item is sold out, it's gone, so I can't give any promises beyond that.
I just checked the store and the Michiking box set is listed as sold out already
Will the manga included in the box set be available to digitally purchase on the website at some point?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Skyward Gladiator wrote...
Will the manga included in the box set be available to digitally purchase on the website at some point?

All the others are, so I see no reason why it would be any different for this.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
I assume it will be available digitally once they go over all the remaining available stock after AX and put up the remainder online.

Also thank you for listing the Box early. I wanted to know how much I should save before a box drops, glad to see we have a price on it from the beginning.
YQII FAKKU Translator
All the convention merchandise is currently listed as out of stock on the store because they haven't gone on sale there yet. Once we know the remaining stock after AX, the store will be updated. And yes, a digital release of the box will be made available at a later date, just like previous years.