[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 1

Another year another batch of onaholes to give away. Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 1! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Sweet Asoko Online ~ Sword Art Online. The geniuses from Tamatoys bring us another fantastic parody onahole, this time featuring the cute Asuna from Sword Art Online! If you ever wanted to get intimate with one of the hottest heroines of the past few years, now is your chance, with this great, super soft reusable and washable onahole, coming with 120ml of Asuna's juices for easy insertion. SAO fans should not miss it!

TMT200_1.jpgTMT200_2.jpgTMT200_7.jpg
The chance to make her glop two years of OUR semen?
sakabato24 World Warrior
Omnomnomnomnomnom onaholes. I'm in~
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
We doing this again? I'm in. Still want any/all of those Bible Black ones (with their price, you could easily do a 2 or 3 for 1 deal on them).

Really want that Maasa 3D Beautiful Hip one too, but that one seems just like a holder for onaholes.
Xelgadis Ex Hentai Protagonist
I remember posting for each of these last year and not winning. XD. I hope my luck is better this year.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
I'm in for this, also reminds me I should watch S2
Hole-y shite.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Oh god this again
Will these ship before or after Renai Sample???
Entering this contest
and now I'll be humming about onaholes when that song comes on at work. Awesome xD
:) yee
I need it
I would like to win this!
Alright I will try to win something this time.
yay onaholes!
lol 2 years worth of
I don't feel it would be appropriate to show how excited I am right now...
must have. onahole
I want this!
It would be nice if I had one
Guess I'll join in, would not want to miss such an oppurtunity.