[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 11

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 9! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Future Loid Mikuty. From Japan comes this powerful but enjoyable novelty hole toy item focusing on wild sex parody of the Vocaloid Miku. Lovingly named Future Loid Mikuty, this onahole is a total 19 cm (7 inches) thats made of a life like soft texture the simulate the real thing. It can be filled to the brim with lotion (1 pack included) and washed for multiple uses. Perfect for gag gifts to embarrass your friends (with a good sense of humor). If you really love Miku, now you can bring your relationship to a new level!

OMO324_1.jpgOMO324_2.jpgOMO324_3.jpgOMO507_4.jpgOMO507_6.jpg
Rolling the dice
Let's go first page luck.
I want I mean I need this...
Hope I win any of these hole. GL to everyone.
Yoshiookami Dark Flame Master
Ooh yes, I hope I win this one :3
Entering!! Worth a shot, right?
MondPacan Closet Weeb
Oh my sweet lord, I may just have to buy this!
This looks fantastic, especially because of the power rings. I genuinely wish to have it.
Stragin The Golden Hanny
Looks good to me!
'Bout time. This might be the one.
Damn, this one is worth it.
"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it." The creators liked it so much that they put 3 rings on it =D
Myurton Kiss Kiss fall in love
Hrm looks interesting, I'll take it.
Power-Senpai This is very custom.
please give this to me
The power rings have returned!
i had the 2nd version of this one, cant complain :D
Bring on the sex bots! Until then we'll have to handle things with the manual beta version.
Yep, I want it. Good luck, everybody.
Miku-sama!! I could have her singing to me while... you know.