[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 12

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 9! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Hidachitsukko ~ NEET Girl. A super awesome toy for men from N.P.G. Great Ecstasy that invites you to spend some quality time with a 2D girl's tight and tentacled pussy. Enjoy this realistic onahole specifically made to enhance your stress relief experience with an entry point and inside that look and feel just like the real thing, with all the webs and bumps you'd expect plus tentacles inside that wrap around giving you an otherworldy experience. A fantastic new onahole offering from Japan. Comes with natural lubricant. This product parodies Tomoko Kuroki from the popular Watamote anime. Hida-chitsu means "pleated or creased vagina" and ko means "girl."

OMO512_1.jpgOMO512_2.jpgOMO512_3.jpgOMO512_4.jpg
These 12 days have been great, it would only be greater if I got this
Final chance, good luck to me.
Good luck everyone.
More onaholes for the onahole god
STARE INTO THE ABYSS!
Oooh, very interesting! Entering!
What will science think of next? Anyways... here's hoping RNGesus Senpai notices me this Fakkumas!
Stragin The Golden Hanny
LOL Tomoko, I would love you!
This looks so real it's disturbing...ly beautiful.
Goodluck to everyone, these 12 days were interesting.
watamote, oh how i want this one T____T
So, how about 'em holes, eh?
I'm rolling rolling rolling
Myurton Kiss Kiss fall in love
This one actually looks really nice, hope I get it.
Interesting, I'm down.
wow love it :d
Good luck to everyone, I hope Talos smiles upon you all.
MondPacan Closet Weeb
May my last roll be the luckiest!
oh wooow looks fantastic :)