[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 6

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 6! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Dragon Knock ~ Dragon Girl Hole. For all those men who have wondered what it would be like to get romantic with a dragon, now you can find out. We've got a great onahole from Tamatoys for "Monster Girl" fans that simulates a beautiful dragon girl for you to make love with. Features an extremely flexible material that's stretchy to accept any length, and an incredibly detailed inside with bumps and nubs to stimulate you. The hole is a "closed" type (no hole on the other side) and can be easily cleaned by turning it inside out. The weight is a realistic-feeling 250 grams, and a bottle of lotion (120 ml) is also provided.

TMT399_1.jpgTMT399_2.jpgTMT399_3.jpgTMT399_4.jpg
tamathemad Cupcake Monster
I feel like this is late
Aneko-chan Random Game Developer
eeeh 2 days at once? well count me in for that devil....
want this one
Why am i so hard
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
Late post?
But anyway, two chances at once! Do want!
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm i need this.
Monster girls!
A chance is a chance however small it may be lol
[size=12]I really hope to win this one.[/h]
2 days in one!! YEAAAHHH!! thats why day 5 wasnt updating :v
OH yes please
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
...Wow, Awesome! A monster girl onahole...? Now this I definitely want.

I love Monster Girls after all, whoever gets this one is one lucky guy...Especially since this one is not just a normal Monster Girl, she's a DRAGON GIRL!
Luck be with me now.
I mean its alright if the onahole isn't of the same species right? I mean I don't judge.
Looks like the dragons have returned in a slightly different manner than we expected
A dragon girl is fine too!
That one looks really cool too. :D
double post, nice : D
Jacob Senpai Pls!! <3