[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 7

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 7! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Fuku-Bukuro -- Super Happy Hentai Funtime Lucky Bag (San Diego) 2015. This is the "Super Happy Hentai Funtime" U.S. fukubukuro set, with lots of awesome additional items included for you. You get three English-translated hentai games chosen at random, ten English hentai mangas (80 pages each), two hentai DVDs, and a a Tenga male stress toy. You also get the iconic red fukubukuro bag included in the box, in case you're giving this set as a gift. The total value is more than $130!

FUKU15-US-H3_1.jpgFUKU15-US-H3_2.jpgFUKU15-US-H3_3.jpg
tamathemad Cupcake Monster
OH tasty! count me in
Aneko-chan Random Game Developer
Surprise fun bag, not to be confused with surprise nap time eh?

on a side note, who remembers that kiss from a rose was originally a batman song?

Well, a super happy hentai funtime is - after all - the best kind of super happy funtime.

I'm all for it.
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
Lol how everything is blurred out in the picture.
Nice one!
ow wow what a prize.
Tissues for clean up included?
Here comes another chance at victory haha! Good luck to everyone!
NO I WILL WIN THIS!!! sorry guys! :D xD
[size=12]A bag full of fun. Let me paticipate.[/h]
wow yes please
I hope I win, good luck all.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Oh wow, a mystery goodie bag! With Visual Novels, H manga, H DVDs and even a stress toy?

This is quite a haul...
count me in ^^
Oh, wow....do want.
Dat bag is cash, also, nice Sena <3
sawr The No One
Can't put this into word...
One, PLEASE!!!!
Oh my damn!
This must be mine!!!
Surprise bag huh? I hope there's no surprises that I wouldn't want to find lol.
Feels like I would lost my real life if I win this one.
Oh wait.... what life?