[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas 2014 - Day 9

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 9! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Onnanoko no (i) ~ Learning to Love. From Japanese adult toy maker A-ONE comes this fantastic new stress relief toy for men, a new onahole featuring an ultra realistic design and soft texture. Weighing 260g (0.5 pounds) and measuring 14cm (6 inches) long, this new masturbation accessory has an incredible inside design, looking and feeling just like the real thing (actually even better when lubed properly). You'll also love the exterior grip and how soft it feels in the hand, leaving no sticky sensation after use and with a thick soft lips that will surround your shaft nicely. Just awesome.

AO178_1.jpgAO178_2.jpgAO178_3.jpgAO178_4.jpgAO178_5.jpg
I want this so much

First post cool
looks good. i really want this
First page luck please be with me >_<
Missed yesterday so my chances are reduced ;-;
not as good as the Dragon thing but i still want it
This one looks quite nice.
I Hope I will win this one.
First page posting for this.
i want this!!!!
PatchyMcScarlet Spandau Ballet
9/12 here we go!

Looking for kuroneko next though!
That ones looks cute O.O
Eh, always worth a try
May the odds be ever in your favor
[color=green]I'm so enjoying this.[/color]
HOORAY, we r getting closer and closer to Christmas, where the last onahole will be shown, and the day after, they will call out winners, I hope I win at least one :)
Meh, that looks okay I guess.
Would really love to win one of these. Good luck everyone.
tamathemad Cupcake Monster
o3o Toys ftw
JuicyPorkChops Hentai Senpai
Forgot to post in yesterdays giveaway ;~;
This time for sure!
Now, that looks pretty awesome.

Forum Image: http://www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/DO_NOT_WANT/23.jpeg
623 FAKKU QA
Looks like a great one to win