[Locked] 12 Onaholes of Christmas - Day 9

Welcome to the 12 Onaholes of Christmas, Day 9! Each day we will create a new topic with a new onhaole and all you need to do is post a reply to enter for a chance to win. At the end of the 12 days we will choose a random winner from the replies and mail you your onahole. You can enter once per topic. Click here to see all J-List’s onaholes, which one would you like us to offer next?

Today's onahole is the Onnanoko no (i) ~ Learning to Love. From Japanese adult toy maker A-ONE comes this fantastic new stress relief toy for men, a new onahole featuring an ultra realistic design and soft texture. Weighing 260g (0.5 pounds) and measuring 14cm (6 inches) long, this new masturbation accessory has an incredible inside design, looking and feeling just like the real thing (actually even better when lubed properly). You'll also love the exterior grip and how soft it feels in the hand, leaving no sticky sensation after use and with a thick soft lips that will surround your shaft nicely. Just awesome. Fully washable and reusable.

AO178_1.jpgAO178_2.jpgAO178_3.jpgAO178_5.jpg
A.w.e.s.o.m.e! Good luck everyone!
Good luck to all, and may the pleasure that awaits the winner be a legend for all to aspire.
Waffle irons are cool.
I wish every one luck but i hope it goes to me ;P
Fantastic product, I must have :D
Good luck my friends.
Nice. good luck to all.
looks awesome
It's so real it even comes with the censor.

Lets have some fun!
Such softness.Much Real. Good luck to all!
Finally a new one :3
Good Luck! ( Hope I win )
"witty original comment"
Not sure what to say about this one, aside from the fact that it looks more realistic than the others.

Plus, ya can't beat getting free stuff, so count me in for this.
This one looks interesting.
good luck people
Boosh.

Lets do this!
Good luck to all. May your blades never dull.
These just get better and better. Good luck all!