boobs

Pages Prev1234
I guess they do, but I've been under the impression it's not really that great of a worry, since as a rule celebrities and other modles for beauty are very thin, thus they have small boobs. Being fat is x10 the worry of having small boobs. Would be nice to have both, but usually mother nature is not so generous.

My two cents. It would be nice to have bigger boobs, though. :D
Kavi wrote...
I guess they do, but I've been under the impression it's not really that great of a worry, since as a rule celebrities and other modles for beauty are very thin, thus they have small boobs. Being fat is x10 the worry of having small boobs. Would be nice to have both, but usually mother nature is not so generous.

Wow I'm still getting replies for this topic. Sounds about right to me. I hear girls talk way more about their weight then their boobs. Although could be because it's more personal then weight. .
say what! wrote...
Do guys worry about the size of their dicks?

Not that much really, if a dude makes it to the part were he's getting his pants pulled down it's not because of his penis size.
Kavi wrote...

Ehhh. ive known people who worry about it, but also people who could care less.
gardeford wrote...

so to sum it up. it depends entirely on the individual. btw nice avi, made laugh
Subete o kui tsukusu kuro wrote...
gardeford wrote...

so to sum it up. it depends entirely on the individual. btw nice avi, made laugh
yeah pretty much, and thanks XD
The world ìs full of boobs. Actually, many of our leaders are boobs.
Pages Prev1234