Fall Anime 2016

Pages 12Next

What anime are you most excited to watch this Fall?

Total Votes : 1,630
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
What have you been watching and what are you most excited for?
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
It's all 'bout dem Brave Bitches Witches.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__aleksandra_i_pokryshkin_edytha_rossmann_georgette_lemare_gundula_rall_kanno_naoe_and_others_brave_witches_and_world_witches_series_drawn_by_shimada_fumikane__sample-ef993a87e87d3bf6766baa5a5c4eae18.jpg
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Lostorage Incited WIXOSS, of course.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Been way too busy lately to even watch any anime that I think I have at least a year worth of backlog to catch up on...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
None.
Gundam IBO 2 for me but Izetta and Keijo!!!!!! look great too.
MondPacan Closet Weeb
I'm all about butts, boobs, and watersports.
Yuri!! on Ice
Forum Image: http://randomc.net/image/Yuri%20on%20Ice/Yuri%20on%20Ice%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2043.jpg
ILF44d HShinigami
Gundam, always Gundam. Also Strike witches is still on my list. I'll watch it one of these days.
TheExile wrote...
Gundam IBO 2 for me but Izetta and Keijo!!!!!! look great too.

Interesting. I'll have to put those two on my list of things to watch.

AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Been way too busy lately to even watch any anime that I think I have at least a year worth of backlog to catch up on...

Same here. Busy. I mainly watch Toonami for my anime.
Take a guess.

Keijo!!!'s been really good so far. I hope the series continues to be at least as good as the first few episodes.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Been loving Keijo. Just started Flip Flappers, too. The animation in the latter is fucking killer. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Im extremely down for gundam always letting it pile up so I can binge thinking maybe in groups of 3 or 4 hadnt really heard of drifters but starting watching it enjoying it(I actually had left mob psycho 100 till now and just finished it wouldn't mind a second season) and also the 3rd season of haikyu is pretty intense butbim gonna finish it off in a 3 and 4 binge session and pretend theyre mini movies
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Vacuum Butt Cannon!!!

Keijo ofc
I actually am not watching any shows this season. Big disappointment. The anime's probably not bad, I'm just not into most of these genres.

Maybe I'll pick up Gundam.
I put down Drifters for the poll, but honestly Flip Flappers is hands down my choice for anime of the season.
RWBY V.4
Why no gay euphos?

Gay Kumiko was the best anime for me this season. The music is superb and you can really feel the emotion each episode.

Damn KyoAni, making music gay. Pretty good.
honestly not enough people picked FLIP FLAPPERS the animation is STELLAR
I didn't even recognize any of the titles listed (except for Yuri on Ice because of fan girls on Quotev and YouTube). I don't watch anime very often anymore, to be honest. I haven't been an avid anime watcher for about 2-3 years, actually. (I'm kind of sad about that, though. I miss having something to preoccupy myself with. Lol)
Pages 12Next