How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,847
Yeah, for me i've been caming here for a few months, and to tell you the truth i saw this site back somewhere in 2004 to 2006, i didn't take a look then because i thought it would be on some bullshit, but when i did i stayed for all the great manga and for the people of this site.
Found this place by accident a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes you just hit the jackpot.
Well i guess i came here for hentai as 'material' just like everyone elseXD i continued visiting probably because of the same reason...i mean this site is just one huge database of awesomeness!
3,4, or 5 years, TBH I forget how long ago my friend told me of this site. Been around since then but didn't create an account till a year or two later.
i've been a member for about 3 years but i haven't been on lately because i usually use my ps3 but the site doesn't worked on it anymore
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Pretty much since the beginning.
I love fakku hard-core for everything, the community, doujins/h-manga, visual novels, everything <3333
well.. i've been here for 4 years, and will be here for many more years..
ive been coming here evry day for atleast 6 months now.havent had much involvement in the community to be honest.i came in search of Bleach hentai when i forst visited and found much more than i bargained for .Shot for the awesome site FAKKU!
I've been visiting this site for over 4 years already...
i saw fakku's Evolution from simple to AWESOMENESS... i have been visiting over 4 years.
i was bored and needed good hentai manga and then i founded this ^-^ and that was 2 years ago and i must say this is the best site ever! i just have to visit this everyday :D
best hentai site ever been here for 2 years hehe
since i found this site... I can't start fapping =))
about 1 year from when i started but made this acc about few months back
I believe I've been visiting this site for at least one year.
ive been here for 4 years i just decided to use my account a few months ago
Thousandhail wrote...
I've been visiting the site for years, but only recently made a account this year.

↑Same. I`ve been visiting the site for 3 years(or maybe 4 years).

Cinder wrote...
Came for the hentai, stayed for the community. No lie, you guys are all awesome people.

Agreed.

But, the main reason I stayed here because of community~!!
i have been here for 3 years and i love this site to the EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT EVERYTIME I POST SOMTHING I ALWAYS LOSE REPUTATION :( :( :(
Was looking for decent doujins and found this site about 4 years ago,
Stayed here because of the VNs and eroge people shares,
will stay here till the world ends or my soul dissapear