How tall are you?

How tall are you?

Total Votes : 552
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
170 CM, don't ask me to convert it, I would have no idea how to.
devsonfire wrote...
170 CM, don't ask me to convert it, I would have no idea how to.

5'7"
yeah, definitely not the tallest girl in my class... 151cm

Forum Image: http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu52/randomness2376/anime/K-ON-ritsu-pout.gif
I'm 5'3... I'm pretty short ;-;.
You guys are 5ft+ tall and you call yourselves short? I'm still 4'11 here dammit...
you ungrateful bastards...
LtCliff FAKKU Ninja
6'0".... I am truly sorry. But consider this, you are a rarity in high demand!
I'm 165 cm tall
Dunno how that is on ft though.
I don't feel so bad about my height compared to taller guys, it's okay.
I'm a guy, so I guess 6'1" is a bit taller than average, but I wish I could be a bit taller and settle in at around 6'3".
I stand 6'7 and weigh in at about 350lbs, but look about 290 due to my height.
I just noticed the poll.

There's no such thing as 5'12"

Just sayin'.
I'm about 6'1" (it's been a while since I measured)
Jeff-097: "Shade-Thr wrote...
I'm a guy, so I guess 6'1" is a bit taller than average, but I wish I could be a bit taller and settle in at around 6'3".

I'm 6'3", the difficulty of finding pants that fit properly offsets the benefits of the added height. Really there's not a big marginal change anyway.
[size=12]i'm about 152cm, last i checked. (o u o)
6'2" in mexico this is pretty good...
180 cm flat.
I'm 5'1"-5'2" and I curse my genetics every day because almost everyone in my family is short! I'm mostly asian, but I still have some Finnish blood in me from my grandfather who was supposedly 6ft+ (why didn't I inherit some of dat?!) I'd be happy even being 5'6", but now I'm 18 and there is very little time and hope left for me to grow any taller.

So yeah, I'm 5'1" tall guy and my weight fluctuates between 99-105 lbs. Because of my height, lack of muscle, and shoulder-length hair, I get mistaken as a girl far too often! Even when I didn't have long hair I was still mistaken as a girl...
Been 5' 6" (168 cm) since middle school. Doubt I'll get any taller. The second tallest out of my whole family, next to dad. Aha. Asian family :] Average build, and almost zero physical activity (outside my bedroom xD). Hope I don't get shorter as I age though. :/
6'2-6'3 (187-190.5 centimeters)
I've always had a complex about my height (taller than everyone I know), everyone treats me as if they have to be on guard when they first meet/see me. Short friends have told me my height is intimidating, and I really want to go to Japan...