One insignificant thing that made your day better

Made a good v1 list of albums to get from C86. Still seven pages worth of links to check tomorrow...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Put in my order for some manga and it'll arrive by tomorrow!

Amazingly quick delivery = Happy me
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Random dakimakura talk with a friend.
Got paid 200 dollars for 5 days of work as a tour guide. Dem Chinese have fat wallets as usual.
pspkiller626 wrote...
Got paid 200 dollars for 5 days of work as a tour guide. Dem Chinese have fat wallets as usual.

That sounds so god damn little, only 200 dollars? For 5 days of work?

OT: Had lots of laughs with a old friend of mine, was fun!
Coconutt wrote...
pspkiller626 wrote...

That sounds so god damn little, only 200 dollars? For 5 days of work?

OT: Had lots of laughs with a old friend of mine, was fun!

I didn't really do a stellar job so I consider it a fat paycheck :)
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Nobody's in so I can just blare my music as loud as I want.
Got paid at both jobs today.
Started to work this week; I feel good :)
Felt hail for the first time and it felt good.
[color=#993300]Anime catchup
I started watching Barakamon. Best decision ever.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I got a lot done on Minecraft today in my Underground-but-with-a-Glass-Roof NPC village.

• Added doors everywhere along the walls and my Villagers bred like mad.

• Eventually got a Farmer offering Melon Slices and I was all over it, since Melons were my ultimate goal for the Village. Now I won't have to resort going on Creative to give myself them.

• While I was trading to ultimately achieve netting myself Melons, I managed to net myself a Diamond Chestplate, Diamond Boots and a Diamond Hoe. I've also got a Blacksmith offering a Diamond Pickaxe.

• Added a chapel made primarily of End Stone and Birch Wood and shoved a priest in it behind a fence as the "owner". My Butchery has a butcher and my Smith has 2 Blacksmiths (both have amazing trades, hence why I have 2).

• Covered the rooves of all my "shops" with torches so Mobs won't spawn on them when I take Peaceful off.

• Made a path made of Gravel connecting each of the more important buildings

• Made a Fountain out of Cobblestone in the shape of an Exit Portal filled with water.

• Made a little hut containing a Furnace, bed, crafting table and an Ender Chest so I don't have to keep leaving the room to craft/smelt/get shit out.

• Finally, added a quick exit route via a huge Jungle Tree and Vines. Before, the only exit was through my house basement which can result in a bit of a trek depending on where I want to go.

Basically my player-made NPC village looks awesome now; still need to add some finishing touches, like the tunnel connecting the Village to the hole-in-the-ground leading to the End Portal.

When I wasn't do any of the above, the rest of my time was spent collecting stuff for trades; mostly Paper, Wheat, Raw Chicken and White Wool. I was very determined to get those Melons; they were the only cultivatable foodstuff/ingrediant I didn't have.
I was out eating lunch today and saw someone with a survey corps shirt on. There are people out there that like anime!
[color=#993300]Stay in a 4 star hotel and eat a fancy dinner
Got to walk out in the rain, and now the scent of wet pavement is permeating my room. It's wonderful.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Got some more sleep do to me not feeling well.
More compliments in regards to my music from skilled professionals, also more encouragement in regards to playing professionally.
I bought a new pair of shoes.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Jagex released a bunch of RuneScape inactive names into the community. Today it was D to H.

After a year and a half of waiting, I finally have the name "Gravity cat" on my alt. I've been using "GravityCat" like a pretender to the Floating Feline throne for too long.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: