One insignificant thing that made your day better

I think something's happening between that certain someone and me... YEAH!
Got to spend the night just hiking through the creepy ass East side of rich Manhattan with my girl. It was fun times. I didn't sleep yet, so I'm technically counting it as the same day.
No headache today and going to hope that it stays that way
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Since fakku uses https now, my phone provider no longer tells me to prove I'm over 18 and thus have to use a proxy to get on this site on my phone.

Even if I do confirm my age, they'll re ask me next month. Waste of time. So it's made me a happy bunny.
[color=#993300]Easy Daily story run
MY BODY PILLOW ARRIVED!
still dont have my cover, but i got a pretty cool madoka one, should arrive sometime in the next week.
[color=#993300]Good friend got out of the hospital
After a week of revision, my efforts paid off pretty well. Honestly felt like I got 29 out 30 questions right, and that's saying something considering how much I suck at maths.
[color=#993300]College essays done
Finally became a legal driver.
I logged on Fakku to look at some pettanko yuri. I will do that after this forum visit.

Lime's eye is fully healed now! Fuck yes!
She is so much happier now!

Still needs new contact lenses as her vision in her "good" eye (the one that got injured and not the blind one she's had since she was 6) is worse than it was previously, but the look on her face when she was told she could take off her eye patch...

And then the look on her face when she saw a yellow and brown blur right in front of her without her eye hurting.
And the first thing she did was run full speed to hug her sister, who was much closer than lime thought, so Lemon was instead tackleglomped to the ground and kissed a lot... They're fine.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
NutritiousGoop wrote...
I logged on Fakku to look at some pettanko yuri. I will do that after this forum visit.

Lime's eye is fully healed now! Fuck yes!
She is so much happier now!

Still needs new contact lenses as her vision in her "good" eye (the one that got injured and not the blind one she's had since she was 6) is worse than it was previously, but the look on her face when she was told she could take off her eye patch...

And then the look on her face when she saw a yellow and brown blur right in front of her without her eye hurting.
And the first thing she did was run full speed to hug her sister, who was much closer than lime thought, so Lemon was instead tackleglomped to the ground and kissed a lot... They're fine.

Give this to Lime for me.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Plenty of sleep with my favourite body pillow x3
Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • I wasn't put on the till today at work. I don't mind the till as it's the easiest job, but at the same time it's also the most stressful especially at this time of year.
    [*]Watched Little Witch Academia and Kakurenbo with people on AnimeLeague. I'd never watched Kakurenbo before, and it's pretty darn good.
I got a date tonight!
[color=#993300]We talked again
I got off this evening... doesn't happen every day anymore - ever since I fucked my brother's ex it's been too hard to get it up for fapping.
My friend's boyfriend told her that he wants some of the rice cakes that she makes, so she made a crapton of rice cakes for him and all of us.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Yay for the RWBY plushies~~~
Washing machine's working again.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: