One insignificant thing that made your day better

Normal English Text:

I want Pimp Emeritus to be dead right now and his gang so that there's no problem taking over his streets.

Gangsta English Text:

I want Pimp Emeritus ta be capped right now n' his wild lil' freakadelic gang so dat there be a no problem takin over his streets.
Getting better at bboying after only three weeks of joining the bboy society. YAY
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Some cunt on Youtube responding to a comment I left on an episode of the English dub of Digimon, raging about what he thought were major spoilers.

He went on the video's comments expecting there to not be spoilers of any kind, considering it was an episode of a series. It made me chuckle since all it takes is a little common sense and to not be a cunt about getting spoiled.
Went bowling with ma coworkers.
Had some fun playing Smash Bros on the 3DS with the guys before and after class.
Japan Not Japanese
Watching Silicon Valley instead of anime.
The words Cherry whispered to me.
"Thank you. Thank you so much."

I could go on and spill all the details but nah. It was simply a heart felt thank you for existing and being myself.
Managed to get a Crystal Palace jersey and I picked up $10 from the ground.
Helped my neighbors bury their dead dog as they were too busy crying their eyes out to be doing anything else anyway. Neighbors asked me to come over for dinner as a thank you.
The tradition was kept: Bait 'em at lvl 2, get a double kill-first blood.
Snowball to taste.
Don't forget to dance to 'Thriller' over their corpses.
I registered on Fakku
Semi-sweet wrote...
I registered on Fakku

*gives you gooey hugs and a cyan slime Loli as a companion as welcome*

Anyway I got jello made for me and watched Mythbusters all day.
Finally had that beer I wanted too.

-----------
Today (having to edit as no one else has added a reply yet and it's now 3 PM)

I got a full liter of Coke. Sort of an apology from Cherry for bonking my head repeatedly this morning with a fairy wand shouting healing spells to lighten the mood before she had to go work.
She didn't intend to hit me so hard each time but she got too into it and it gave me a headache. (It was hilarious though)

Even drew a picture because why the fuck not?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i62.tinypic.com/2qk3xgx.jpg
I only worked half a day
besides getting a good grade at school, nothing in good in particular happened today
A majority of the cost of replacing the camera may be covered by the school.....hopefully...
My guy loves the flying remote controlled helicopter I got him for Valentine's Day
Finally got my new tablet in the mail.Nifty little thing it is and works just great.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
This exchange between my brother and his friend regarding Monster Hunter.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/fMt1D/898489c115.png
Ohohoho Fuck Yes! Guess what just happened!?!?
Line is back from Walmart with a new TV for my room. I can hook up my Playstation (and other various old consoles) in my room now. That will help with the boredom. I can play Puyo Puyo again! Yay!
'Twas a group effort buying that thing but I finnaly have an HDTV of my own. 24 inches. Not a bad size. Bit smaller than my old black box of a TV (with broken RCA connectors that prevented me from hooking up my old consoles)

Note to self. Give 50% thanks to my dad and 1/6 thanks to everyone else based on the amount of money they could spare but hug them all lovingly anyway.

(Achievement get! 500 posts! This is my 500th thing said on Fakku!)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Work was interesting.

Met the new Work Experience girl. Seems nice. Very chatty, so the day went by a little less boring.

Then after I was let off work early due to lack of shit to do, I went to ASDA. As I came out I saw Rosie the Assistant Manager outside ASDA so I stood and spoke with her for a bit. Her mum turned up so we parted ways, but as I was walking to the Bus Stop Rosie flagged me down and asked if I wanted a lift. Not going to turn that down.