One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

My ass still hurts from when I got that shot. I also haven't been to work since Thursday... which is going to suck for my paycheck.
Got a Psychology Quiz tomorrow.
Got a long class tomorrow plus, I'm not sure about some plans I made with friends so either we go out and it's awesome, or it's another warm, beautiful afternoon of procrastinating in front of my pc, unable to do what I want because of my dad hanging around the house like a bum.
Just started to schedule my classes for the fall semester and everything is all messed up with what I need to take. College is just a giant headache at the moment.
I thought I'm done with school for this semester...
I thought I'm done with exams and projects...
I thought I am so ready for summer vacation...

Then reality slapped me in the face, kicked me in the gut and punched me in the jaw. I was soooo wrong about my assumptions...
I got turned down for two jobs today.
I almost got cum on my face.
didnt enjoy a movie as much as I hoped.
That I have to wait another hour for my boyfriend to be home so that we can has le sexie times ~
New meds are making me feel like shit.
Felt hungry... went to the kitchen and ate a really hand assortment of food... now i feel like I'm gonna puke.
I was having an amazing dream, just finished putting together a new computer with quad gtx titans, was about to do the initial start up, all of a sudden im woken up by some random alarm on my phone, not set to my default sound, had no idea what was going on and panicked, and its raining outside, just a depressing way to wake up.
No clients at work today. Shall be long and boring.
Done some workout.
Not sweaty because the room temperature was cold, no matter how I tried.
I got a headache instead.
I had a weird dream where in the dream I went to sleep on this blanket and I was allergic to something in it and my entire face got red and blistered. AAAAAND now I get to go to work sick lol
My roommate hasn't cleaned out his gross old salad out of the fridge yet D:.
Getting School work even I have 24 days left.
Signed up for summer classes at college, and I am not looking forward to the area I will have to drive to.
felt rushed out of thr restaurant I was at, It was pretty busy though.
I should've followed my gut feeling when it said to not to go to uni today. Yet, I went in the end because there was a planned meeting to practice debating. It was 15 minutes past the scheduled time when the organiser sent me an e-mail saying that the meeting has been cancelled. I wish she'd told me earlier. I was about to cry inside. Well, might as well kill some time here.