What Are You?

What Are You?

Total Votes : 5,743
sepias wrote...
sarnlack wrote...
i'm a bi =3
what shud i choose then >=3

...hmmm... whatever you feel most comfortable with, my friend... hahahaha....

Bi is love preference not a gender.
Longevity wrote...
sepias wrote...
sarnlack wrote...
i'm a bi =3

...hmmm... whatever you feel most comfortable with, my friend... hahahaha....

Bi is love preference not a gender.

Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/supahdon/kcat.png
nice post...guy here
saya girl lho
Kenalan dunk.
sarnlack wrote...
i'm a bi =3

How about you choose what GENDER you are, hmmmmm?
8=========D 91%
--- 8%

WTF, we need more girls...
I'm a guy. I'm old.
Girl and proud of it. Glad to finally see an official thread about it. People keep making those. >.>
Great Poll, and I am a man
Doot for the dude I am
I'm happily a girl. =]
However, now we all have to think carefully. Who really believes that most "girls" here on the website are actualy guys? I don't. Is it really that weird for girls to be in to hentai manga as well as guys? Not really. Even women have their own taste in perverted things.
Bara_Namida wrote...
I'm happily a girl. =]
However, now we all have to think carefully. Who really believes that most "girls" here on the website are actualy guys? I don't. Is it really that weird for girls to be in to hentai manga as well as guys? Not really. Even women have their own taste in perverted things.

Agreed!... but it is always better to make sure, it is one of the rules after all... hahahaha...
sepias wrote...
Bara_Namida wrote...
I'm happily a girl. =]

Agreed!... but it is always better to make sure, it is one of the rules after all... hahahaha...

=] Yay someone that agrees. Eh, I suppose so. I'm just saying that even girls can be a fan of hentai...
I'm a guy...surprise, surprise.
Bara_Namida wrote...
sepias wrote...
Bara_Namida wrote...
I'm happily a girl. =]

=] Yay someone that agrees. Eh, I suppose so. I'm just saying that even girls can be a fan of hentai...

Approved!
sepias wrote...
Bara_Namida wrote...
sepias wrote...
Bara_Namida wrote...
I'm happily a girl. =]

Approved!

Hehehe. =] -Glomp.-
I'm a woman. Yay for my fellow 8% ladies. :D
.____. So...how is everyone? o____o;;; Huh...just trying to liven people up. ^.^;;
unyon wrote...
I'm a woman. Yay for my fellow 8% ladies. :D

...still only 8%... we need...
Forum Image: http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/moar-cat.jpg
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: