What's your favorite show this season?

Pages Prev23456Next

What's your favorite show this season?

Total Votes : 4,478
i want to say fate /stay night, but at the same time, definitely oregairu 2. nothing makes me cringe in embarrassment like that show.
Ugh didn't know the English name of "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon" so voted other :/
Fate stay night unlimited blade works and Highschool DXD Born are my top 2.
Can't get enough of those 2!
:)
I just had to register to vote Oregairu. Zoku.
Also, for anyone who choose the same has great taste in anime.
But where is Plastic Memories?
mikko ur profile pic matches so good with ur post xD
For its definetly Food Wars and Dungeon no Hestia Oppai :3
Holoofyoistu wrote...
im super stoked for the second season of knights of sidonia

yupppp so much yup!
Shokugeki no Soma
food wars because of this Forum Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/LvVVF6_NdXJ24tvrY9OzEYkcpNfqpmB9DjELz-0odK_dqrFbRfxgjPvKOxST--MZ7lej6PfsWow5F3wYpSwxsS9DFhkDzAzKKQgzHuKIglgpGpkKrf0CCmxWRWvVqjkYf_7vem_0nqB2lKYvGpMDRBQAnQ=w426-h239-p
Kekkai Sensen actually. It started out pretty mediocre but it has build up to something worthwhile.
I have to go with Kekkai Sensen. Love the show and its closing song is hella catchy.
Kekkai Sensen by far. Seconded by Owari no Sereph literally because I like Shinoa, everything else is give or take.
Gintama And Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
ORE GA IRU!! FTW Hikki's the best!!!
*facepalm* I picked Food Wars (which I absolutely love) but I only saw that Is It Wrong (which I absolutely love the most) was on there after I voted. Oh well.
only seen punch line so far, so i go with this show ~
This season I have actually decided to watch current anime, as opposed to my usual waiting until it concludes
they're just all.....soooo good....dont make me choose.... ;n;
GOD this was a hard pick! I love Hestia anime, but Food Wars and Punch Line get watched right away too. High School DxD Born is amazing too!
Pages Prev23456Next