What are you wearing?

Yeah, like those other threads you can post to daily [size=10](Insignificant things about your day threads and others)[/h]. Nothing creepy here, just thought it would be fun :>

What are you wearing Right Now?

I'm wearing a dark green "over sized" cardiganthingy [size=10](oversized as in a little bit slouchy and way longer than most shirts)[/h]
Thermal t-shirt and a cardigan, tracksuit bottoms and bed socks. Because it's really cold here.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Clothes

Nothing. I'm laid on my bed stark-naked waiting for you

Black socks with grey patches on the heel and toes, blue jeans with a brown belt, and a black t-shirt with Oscar from Sesame Street and large green text saying "CAN IT" on the front.

Edit: Found it.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Officially-Licensed-Sesame-Street-Character-T-Shirt-Oscar-Can-it-Gift-Present-/00/s/NTY3WDU2Nw==/$(KGrHqZ,!jIFC)N,lBH6BQ3ujP5Muw~~60_12.JPG
Im wearing Blue Jeans and a T-Shirt.
A silky flower shirt with the no buttons connected and tight leather pants.

... A flannel button up and my favorite khaki pants.
2 layers of pajamy and 2 layers of tshirt.

Hey medzy, I like your pic
PublicRed wrote...
Hey medzy, I like your pic

Thank you very much, here is the source.

I like your avatar as well, animated avatars always stick out. If you find a gif you want to make into an avatar but are having trouble getting it work on Fakku,
Feel free to send my a PM and I'll be glad to get it working for you.
OK medzy if I ever wish to change it, yeah!!

I dont understand what the text is saying but it is really cute :) Yeah, im into such stuff -_-
Lughost the Lugoat
This is somewhat awkward, I'm about to get into the shower; I'm butt naked.
Batman and Joker T-Shirt, jeans, glasses.
Always important to mention the glasses...cause you know...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23227905.jpg
Higufuuindo The Enlightened
Black Taokaka (my favourite character in BlazBlue!) T-shirt, long underwear and black socks. It's quite comfy.
Hen-tie t-shirt and pajama pants.
Jeans, button-down shirt, a coat and my favourite yellow scarf.
Loner the People's Senpai
Winter socks, light blue jeans (that are a little too big for me now). I've got my long sleeve shirt that kind looks like the shirt Freddie Krueger wears with a blue hoodie over that. Oh and my blue and white Nike's which I'm proud to say are still quite clean looking despite all the snow and slush we've had lately.
There was an effort to actually get out of my pajamas today. So I am wearing jean shorts and a Star Wars shirt Vader on it that says 'Helmet Laws suck'.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
PJs and a sweater, with a lighter sweater and a t-shirt underneath.
Wool socks, cargo pants, plaid red shirt, undershirt.

I was doing some work outside today.
A hair tie, my glasses. A black dress shirt, a grey/green cardigan thing, blue jeans, gray chucks, and my favorite purple hoodie.

Since im not outside anymore though, im wearing a beat up white tee, khaki cargo shorts and some house slippers.
Cardigan, scarf, warmest jeans I own, fuzzy hat with a cat on it.
sweatpants and a white t-shirt.