What are your Fears.

Pages 1234Next
What are the things that cripple you with fear and keep you up at night. i hope that we can talk in depth and maybe even find comfort in each other.

I've had a fear of nonexistence or some say a fear of infinity. i just cant grasp the fact that i might not exist ever again. plus i just don't know how to handle me dying before or after my significant other.
Since we're not having a discussion on specific fears and are more so listing them, I guess a fear I can say that is there is trypophobia, before you look it up, all I can say is, I have never been so scared of seeing lotus root, beehives, and other object textures being photo-shopped onto skin until I looked it up.
I've actually heard of this. My friend has this phobia, and I realized how awful it is for her to go on face book or any other social media site with photoshopped images of infections and false bug bites. I feel for you. When did you realize you had this fear?
I realized I had this fear when I was younger, and I used to live in places where places were not maintained. I could walk by and see hives of bees or nests of hornets. In the case of bees I had been stung by them when I was much younger because I didn't know, and as I got older I tied the relation of hives to my phobia.
I'm scared of failing and becoming a worthless human. I'm scared that all of my hard work will come to naught.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Scared shitless of volcanoes.

spoiler from lord of the ring [size=10](I know this is old, but I think about those poor souls that have never read or watched such greatness)[/h]
Spoiler:
One scene of the Lord of the Ring with Gollum falling into lava made me go NOPE.
Exercising or walking. It's contradictory, because I actually enjoy strolling or walking, but at the same time I am scared to do so. And yes, they are my fears. I do tremble at night in my bed knowing that I will either have to exercise or walk the next day.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Loud noises and I anticipate/over think a lot of things.

With the loud noises it can be anything from balloons popping to thunder to a can of biscuits popping open. I basically startle easily and my hearing is so acute that the loud noises hurt my ears. Both together caused me to be a little conditioned to fear loud noises. It's been getting better over time so I'm not worried about it.

With the anticipation/over thinking thing, I basically build up things in my head and fear the worst outcome. Yesterday I had a pretty rough day after my taking an exam because the stress from it and everything related to it built up for quite a while. I wasn't so much afraid of failing the test rather fear of the unknown with it. Now that I've taken it and got rid of the stress, life's a lot easier for me (a little jet lagged from yesterday still lol). Same with the first fear, I'm getting better with it over time.
Storms do make me feel uneasy, or can flat out terrify me if bad enough.
Though based on nightmares I've had in the past, my biggest fear is losing those I love suddenly, leaving me all alone... I've already had that happen plenty of times growing up.
I'm also not a fan of gore, so... Don't show me those kind of things.
I've recently noticed that i imagine the worst outcomes. like when I'm driving in a car i picture myself just getting blindsided. and for some reason all these thoughts revolve around death.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
  • Heights
    [*]Answering the phone/making phonecalls
    [*]Answering the door to someone I don't know
    [*]Bloody gore
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
heights and spiders.

Hasn't similarly thread been made the past
Taz_9000 wrote...
heights and spiders.

Hasn't similarly thread been made the past

kinda similar and it was locked
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Spiders. And shots. I hate both of them. Im not scared of big needels, but the small ones scare the shit out of me, i have no idea why.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
  • [color=#ff69b4]Dying in my sleep

• [color=#ff69b4]Being by myself for too long when no one is home

• [color=#ff69b4]Guns, but only to a point.

• [color=#ff69b4]All the god damn drivers down here in FL

• [color=#ff69b4]The Sun. No really, that shit fucking kills people down here a lot.
[color=blue]Two illogical fears right now.[/color]

• [color=blue]Having my throat slit at random. I keep my neck covered all the time. I've gotten a little better now.[/color]

• [color=blue]Reading the SCP or Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki this late at night right before I'm going to sleep.[/color]
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Heights. I don't like high places.
1. Needles
2. Lightning
3. Demonic Possesion
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
  • [color=#993300]Being absolutely powerless to help close people in need

• [color=#993300]Having not done enough with my life

• [color=#993300]Never hearing from my closest friend ever again
Butterflies...yes, mother fucking butterflies. They scare the hell outta me with their jumbled up colors when flying close to my face.
Pages 1234Next