What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages 123456NextLast

Total Votes : 2,903

http://anichart.net/fall
Amagi Brilliant Park. It's where Kanye West meets 50 Cent and Queen Latifa.
Where is Shirobako?
It's the most informative AND entertaining one to me this season. It's always fun to know what's behind the scene of anime industry. Won't vote until it appears.
Pretty weak lineup to me and does anyone else feel the sao was only good in the first ark
Honestly, I watched none of them. There's just nothing that fits my tastes.
Shingeki no Bahamut is probably one of those shows that deserves a lot more attention than it gets.

I'm a little surprised that Twintails, Akatsuki no Yona, Nanatsu no Taizai, Log Horizon 2, Trinity Seven, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, and Garo were all omitted from this list.
Terraformors is really interesting because they have so much depth about the insects that are in the series. I also think World trigger is getting really good kinda your typical shounen. Grisaia no Kajitsu is a poor VN to anime adaption. I haven't seen all of it but if it continues like this it is gonna be disappointing. I know they can't show everything VN but when you rush one arc in 1 and half episodes that is pretty S A D. Madan no Ou to Vanadis has entertaining art and plot "wink wink."

But my favorite is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso! (I voted for Terrarformors cuz it wasn't an option and decided not to vote for others)
It's just a beautiful anime. Down right to the story, art, and music.
Favorite anime this season is Parasyte. Love World Trigger too but not as much as Parasyte. Anime is amazing in my opinion.
Can't decide between Fate UBW or Parasite =="
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
At the moment, probably Selector Spread WIXOSS, now that it has gotten to the first season's greatness again. A few others are quite close, though, so things may change by the end of the season.
SAO all the way! Woo<3
My favorite is YuYuYu and this poll upsets me.
Hard to say really. This season has some good anime, but I would pick SAO 2. Just because I recently became a fan of the series. Me being a fan is preventing me from seeing the cons of this anime, so my pick is biased. But if I wasn't a fan, I would choose either Parasyte or Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works.
Why do people go for the mainstream and common stuff? :I

Why don't people try watching something different, like Mushishi, Shingeki no Bahamut etc.
Would say UBW but Build Fighters was such joy to watch and Try gets me just as hyped up, hopefully it can outdo the original :D .
Kurzathan ShuckyDucky QuackQuack
TheGrayLine wrote...
Pretty weak lineup to me and does anyone else feel the sao was only good in the first ark

Yes and No. Yes for first half of this second season. Second half seems to be better so far. But they can still mess it up.

Also surprised Log Horizon 2 isn't on here.
I've practically given up on watching anime. Simply not patient enough to sit through 20 minutes anymore, which is why I only read manga.

That being said, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying sounds hilarious.
There are so much on my list this season. I can't pick just one (but my vote goes to Fate).
Amagi Brilliant Park
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Gundam: G no Reconguista
Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace
Parasyte
Psycho-Pass 2
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
Terra Formars
World Trigger