Camera controls Xbox 360

Truly the Xbox 360 owns all.
I still believe Natal is overrated. How the hell am I supposed to move in a game like Zelda with that thing?

Natal is just asking for mini game compilations.
Azuran wrote...
I still believe Natal is overrated. How the hell am I supposed to move in a game like Zelda with that thing?

Natal is just asking for mini game compilations.

That's the point. It's Microsoft's answer to the Wiimote and Wii Play/Fit/Sports
If I wanted to get up and play soccer....I would fucking go outside and play soccer.
*cough*Eyetoy*cough*.

Honestly, seems a little gimicky. And even if it works as advertised, how is it going to register the rather complex motions involved in any actual video game?

I mean, s'like Moses said. If I wanted to go out and play a sport, I'd get off my ass and go outside, where the graphics are better if you ignore the abnormally high gamma setting. I'm sitting in front of the T.V. because real life does not involve grenade jumping.
Arizth wrote...
*cough*Eyetoy*cough*.

Honestly, seems a little gimicky. And even if it works as advertised, how is it going to register the rather complex motions involved in any actual video game?

I mean, s'like Moses said. If I wanted to go out and play a sport, I'd get off my ass and go outside, where the graphics are better if you ignore the abnormally high gamma setting. I'm sitting in front of the T.V. because real life does not involve grenade jumping.

Yep, this looks like it'll fail just as bad as eyetoy.
I think it is an interesting concept, but all it boils down to Microsoft and Sony desperately trying to grab their hands around some of Nintendo's success. People will be all over for Natal at first, but it'll fall quicker than the innovation of the Wii.
MidgarKonotsu wrote...
That's the point. It's Microsoft's answer to the Wiimote and Wii Play/Fit/Sports

Exactly. I seriously can't think that this would be useful for much else besides what the Wii has already done with their sensors.
Jonoe wrote...
Truly the Xbox 360 owns all.

Not something you want to say after posting videos of Natal.
Kuroneko1/2 wrote...
Arizth wrote...
*cough*Eyetoy*cough*.

Yep, this looks like it'll fail just as bad as eyetoy.

Fail? Get you're facts right, the eyetoy did very well in sales.
Natal like the Wii is a great alternative for old people and children to get active. Looks better then the PS3 motion at least.

Take a look at this video, Natal seems to have flawless recognition with body movements and with driving games. Even Jimmy Fallon is impressed!

Lol I laughed so hard when I saw the PS3 Wand. Wtf was that piece of shit? A huge ass ball on the top that changes colors when you cast spells... lol. Natal may not be for the Hardcore gamers but it's family fun aiming for casual gamers much like the Wii. There are not many games out there for the Wii and the many ppl I do know who own a Wii have Wii Sports (which comes with it of course) and Wii Fit. Nothing else. I anit gonna like Natal. Hell no that thing is garbage. Unless they can make Gears of War to the point where I am Marcus then no it's a piece of shit. I will buy it for party activities though.
Why I will NOT get this

Do you seriously want to look more retarded?
I am unimpressed by the Natal, mostly because it's worse than the Wiimote. Not as far as controls goes, because the camera control is actually pretty good, but because there's even less feedback with this thing. With the Wiimote, it vibrates if you hit stuff, and it's got a little speaker to make noise when you do things. With this, you wave your arms around in the air and stuff happens on screen. No feedback at all.

Plus I think it's priced way too high.
Yushi wrote...
Why I will NOT get this

Do you seriously want to look more retarded?

Lol'd.

At this point i'd rather have something in my hands to look less retarded.

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.