Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/RRDBLSel.jpg

Vergil, Lady & Trish are playable characters.
You can select those characters from Nero/Dante's missions after you clear them the first time.
Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE.
Each new character in DMC4SE has a new Opening and Ending movie.
First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady(DMC3) and Trish(Gloria).
Release Date is 18th of June for the Xbox One and PS4 version, 24th of June for PC version.
Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.
I'm pretty sure Trini is massively hyped for this lol. This is how you do a remaster.

One thing that does bug me is that it's digital only for the US, Japan gets a physical copy. Assuming the JP version does have English dialogue and subs, I might just import that cause I like my games on disc.
ichikogawolfdemon wrote...
I'm pretty sure Trini is massively hyped for this lol. This is how you do a remaster.

(In Vergil's voice) You got that right.

In actuality, this will be the game that will make me get a PS4 as the original DMC 4 was the reason for me obtaining a PS3, I'm really looking forward be able to play classic DMC 3 Vergil once again, he certainly looks beast now since not only he will have his DMC 3: SE/UMVC3 moves, but also Ninja Theory's DmC's Vergil's moveset will be part of his arsenal as well. Looking forward to mastering him in this version, and here's to hoping he gets his own decent campaign. (As sources for this release revealed, his story takes place years before DMC4 while still in the DMC 3 storyline.)

Playable Trish is a welcome return as a playable while Lady comes as a sweet surprise as I've been wanting to play as her since the original DMC 3 came out. Hoping to see some more details before the release of this, in the meantime, time to start investing in that PS4.
I really hope that they don't butcher this port of Devil May Cry like they did of 3.

I pretty much stay at my computer most of the time so I do not want to have to buy a console version just so I can get the version that works properly.
Here was the trailer for it.

I'm impressed, 3 new characters with distinct movelists and a continuation of Vergil's story? Since when was Capcom this generous? Vergil looks like he got a few upgrades as well, what with new moves and seemingly a few moves borrowed from his DmC counterpart. Always a blast to see him in action
I'm definitely going to pick this up for PS4 even though I don't own the system quite yet. If it didn't have playable Vergil, Trish, and Lady, I probably would have skipped it since I do already own it.
Vergil gameplay SWEET!!!

kenjiharima wrote...
Vergil gameplay SWEET!!!

Damn, Vergil is OP in this game! I'm speechless on just how well his both new and old moves work in this version, his new Rapid Slash, aerial Stinger and Dimension Slash are so sick, and it looks like he is given Dante's Million Stab since he's using the Force Edge. And at 5:55 to 6:00...My God, too epic for words.