Hi fellow otakus here is my collection updates lately/recent

Hi fellow otakus,what's up & how are you guys doing lately/recently here are my collection of what I have lately/recently of 2017 & 2018 so far enjoy.

PlayStation 1 splatter logo T-shirt
PlayStation 4 games: Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition,Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster standard edition,World Of Final Fantasy Day One Edition,Blue Reflection standard edition,Danganronpa 1.2 Reload standard edition,Tales Of Berseria standard edition,Star Wars Battlefront 1 standard edition,Arma Gallant Decks Of Destiny standard edition,Tales Of From The Borderlands A Telltale series standard edition & Warriors All Stars standard edition
PlayStation 4 PSN: Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VII theme
VR: Oculus Rift

If you guys have any suggestions you guys think I should added to my collection of gaming,anime,manga,Hentai both VR & non-VR & Hentai stuff & you guys think I might love of physical copies don't worry I don't mind & includes digitals,digital downloads & downloads too as well even though I preferred physical copies of gaming,anime,manga & Hentai feel free to share your suggestions if you guys want to & thanks for reading & feel free to comment &/or respond if you guys want to :).

As a side note the systems I have so far at the moment is of the following PlayStation 2,PlayStation 4,Xbox 360,PSP 3000,game boy color,game boy advance,NES,mini NES & a PC & the computer is in the computer room.