League of Legends (LoL)

Revelation Defender of DFC
idmb22 wrote...
It is still TiP's mistake for going for it and not having Smite up and not accounting Jinx Global R. On the other hand, it was a great call from Wild Turtle to use R for checking on TiP. I am pretty sure the Jinx R was esentially to scout, not to take the Drake. The fact that he took was the Luck factor.

TiP had no reason to worry about it being stolen, they had vision on all members and/or knew they were dead. They also sweeped for vision on drag meaning they were golden. It was a scout rocket, just to see if they were taking it and if not to get timer. Pure luck that he stole it.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Revelation wrote...
they had vision on all members

This is the important part. Since they had vision on Jinx, they should have been aware of he using R. Also... they should have taken drake out of the pit a bit to avoid exactly these kind of situations.

I mean, there are worse case scenarios like Ezreal's R, in which it does not matter if it impacts on some Champion or not (it does, but it still deals damage), it will hit drake, whereas Jinx's R or Ashe's R will not.

But well, overall League it is a "skill-based" game, but like with anything Luck still plays a big factor on all these things, if it did not, some players will not be where they are, by far.

Look Chess, that has 0 Luck factor, if you win it is not because of Luck, it is because you played better than your opponent or your opponent played worse than you. Complete skill-based.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
New skins are amazing looking in game, Nid and Kat are so damn good looking.
I can hardly ever play as Ahri in ranked anymore. This makes me so sad.
Cpl. Nyu wrote...

L2P more then one champ, Nyu.
How do you carry stupid people that don't listen to pings, overextend without wards, constantly underestimate objectives, and think they can solo with THE PERFECT TEAM COMP?

I've recently placed in Bronze 3, go ahead and laugh, I understand a majority of it is my fault for poor play builds and the like, but if I can't get out, I may as well uninstall. This damn thing is running my blood pressure high.
Tsamari wrote...
Cpl. Nyu wrote...

L2P more then one champ, Nyu.

But I'm too lazy...
And no one else has fluffy tails.
idmb22 wrote...
Revelation wrote...

This is the important part. Since they had vision on Jinx, they should have been aware of he using R. Also... they should have taken drake out of the pit a bit to avoid exactly these kind of situations.

I mean, there are worse case scenarios like Ezreal's R, in which it does not matter if it impacts on some Champion or not (it does, but it still deals damage), it will hit drake, whereas Jinx's R or Ashe's R will not.

But well, overall League it is a "skill-based" game, but like with anything Luck still plays a big factor on all these things, if it did not, some players will not be where they are, by far.

Look Chess, that has 0 Luck factor, if you win it is not because of Luck, it is because you played better than your opponent or your opponent played worse than you. Complete skill-based.

coughcough-critchance-cough
Revelation wrote...
idmb22 wrote...
Revelation wrote...

coughcough-critchance-cough

Katarina Classic Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/9ZFNHZX.jpg
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/8mFMxEI.jpg

This was a bit back but we managed to win against a team with 3 level 30's and like only 2 in ours.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Highlights for Saturdays Games.

CLG

Spoiler:

Also the bush bait, that was pretty crazy.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/rCqeJk8RUPU.*?[/youtube]

Winterfox

Spoiler:
Appears that my cryopheonix and the blade princess are getting new splashes
Tegumi "im always cute"
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
How do you carry stupid people that don't listen to pings, overextend without wards, constantly underestimate objectives, and think they can solo with THE PERFECT TEAM COMP?

I've recently placed in Bronze 3, go ahead and laugh, I understand a majority of it is my fault for poor play builds and the like, but if I can't get out, I may as well uninstall. This damn thing is running my blood pressure high.

Don't play ranked, doooooooon't do it. It's a trap!
No seriously, if you're not having fun playing ranked, you shouldn't. Main reason I'm not going for diamond this season.
Tegumu can carry us!
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
I've reached level 20 on EUW.

I'm consistently doing the most damage on my team unless I'm support. No matter the position or champion.

But I guess that should be expected.

36 ping makes it a lot easier to practice champions too. Hopefully I can get my skills back up to what they reasonably use to be. And coupling it with my new found knowledge with team play I had to learn on NA with 186 ping just to compete I'm hoping I can do a much better showing.
How do na peoples ping fare on euw? It seems a lot of people here are on euw.
Tegumi wrote...

Don't play ranked, doooooooon't do it. It's a trap!
No seriously, if you're not having fun playing ranked, you shouldn't. Main reason I'm not going for diamond this season.

Pride is a bitch ain't it?
Tegumi "im always cute"
Revelation wrote...
Tegumu can carry us!

Noooooooo. I can't carry, I just follow objectives and minimize mistakes, lol.

Pride is a bitch ain't it?

Haha, I'm not sure what you mean. But in general, if a game is giving you a bunch of stress and isn't fun anymore, it's no longer working for you as intended.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Revelation wrote...
How do na peoples ping fare on euw? It seems a lot of people here are on euw.

Well like I've said before.

I have 36 ping on EUW.

And 186 ping on NA.

So I'd imagine the reverse would roughly be the same.

Though I've seen people play on EUW before on stream and they didn't seem to have that large of difference in ping. So maybe if you're on the west coast with better internet it might not be as big of a difference.